Ultra Pure Oil!

Discussion in 'Wise Talk!' started by wiseone2, Dec 11, 2005.

1. wiseone2

wiseone2 Artitst in Residence Staff Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Brooklyn,NY
    It works great on aging Bach equipment. Tight Yamaha equipment. Monel, Chrome or nickel plated valves move smoothly.
    In short, Ultra Pure works on every one of my horns.
    Wilmer

2. upoils

upoils Pianissimo User

Aug 1, 2005
    Philomath, Oregon
    Cool! Great to hear that Ultra-Pure Oil is working well on all your horns. Order some for friends for the holidays at www.ultrapureoils.com.

-Ken

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    I have been using it for a couple of weeks and it is the best oil I have ever used. Its like there are no "dry spots" on the valves when you play. Nice and smooth :cool:

No more Hetmans for me.

4. rjzeller

rjzeller Forte User

Mar 7, 2005
    Rochester, MN
    I've gotta' admit -- this is the best oil I've ever used. It's a bit thinner than I like (if you're not careful you'll wear as much of it as you get into your valves), but I've never seen an oil that works better. Since I've started using it, I've NEVER had problems with sticky or sluggish valves.

My only complaint?

I discovered last weekend that the oil doesn't stay liquid very well once it gets below zero outside!!!

5. gregc

gregc Mezzo Piano User

Apr 5, 2004
    New York, U.S. of A.
    I'm gonna try it next time I run low.
    Greg

6. pwillini

pwillini Pianissimo User

Mar 4, 2004
    Kalamazoo, MI
    I love Ken's oils and lubes! I've been using them for 2 months and only had to reapply twice! The oil is extremely long lasting, and a little goes a long way!

I think one of Ken's unheralded discoveries is his unique slide formulas. I love the light grease, makes my slides fly, my son likes it so much he uses it on his trombone and said it's the best, longest lasting he's ever used.

Check out Ken's EBay site! Buy from there and he ships for free! What more could a poor musician ask for!

Peyton

7. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    I am with you Peyton. I ordered the bundle for $13 shipped and have been very pleased with the products (also using them on different makes of horns). I wish you much success for years to come with your business Ken. Happy Holidays!