Undecided Bride

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by xjb0906, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    More like the "Marylyn Monroe". In December, when wearing a kilt, just don't stand too close to the Courthouse on the Square in Alexandria VA. Otherwise, don't hand vault a fence or climb a ladder when wearing one. Gives you and idea why the clogging dance began ... so you could hold your kilt down. Certainly wouldn't want to do a circle polka with embellishment of the Cossack leg lift moves in one!

My thought is: "If you can't use what you see, what's the big deal?"

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  2. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    My brother plays pipes, and is often offended by women attempting to explore / to discoverer
    (presumably) what is worn under the kilt. Now he plays in a Police Band with Police uniform
    and all, and still women assault him in this manner. If any bloke were to explore a ladies nether
    regions in this way, we would be carted off to the slammer and charged.

Do I sound incensed - well that's because I am.

3. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Ted, I'll presume you know the squelched answer to what is worn beneath the kilt, and possibly have heard as many or more jokes about it than I have ... and I believe I've heard a lot.

Actually, I've three kilts, a blue Stuart/Stewart (Prince Charlie) as is a mite small (36 W), a Modern Douglas (my Clan as has no standing Chief), and an American Police replete with plaid, the later whose band I was the Drum Major (even though I wore the rank of Captain) for 3 years. Most of the members of the band were prohibited from wearing their official badges. so we had our own made and each member paid $235.00 for the chest badge and bonnet crest.