Valued Friends........

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by bandman, Aug 27, 2005.

1. bandman

bandman Forte User

Oct 16, 2004
    Lafayette, LA, USA
    Valued friends …………

I joined this trumpetherald on September 13, and trumpetmaster on October 16, of last year, and the brassforum on may 30, and trumpet chat on August 13 of this year. I joined these forums primarily because as a trumpet player and band director I wanted the opinions, and at times needed information, that some of you were able to share with me. For that information I thank you, but I have gotten something far more than information from this site!

Many people from the trumpet forums have become valued friends with whom I communicate often. I’ve been able to share playing jobs, e-mails, phone calls, pictures, sound clips, prayers and good thoughts with people whom I now consider friends. I even found an old friend from high school on the forums (that was from the 1970’s).

I look forward to looking at the posts on Trumpetherald, trumpetmaster, the brass forum, and trumpetchat every afternoon or evening. It has become kind of like checking in with friends to see who has stopped in for a chat.

What I’m trying to say is that I enjoy the information shared here, but I appreciate the friendships, and I hope to get to know even more of you as time goes on. Life is too short to not enjoy the friendship of as many people as possible. I value my friends more than I can express in words, and I thank you for the friendships I have gained through these forums.

2. Chris4

Chris4 Pianissimo User

Jul 16, 2005
    Well said my friend.