Videos on Trumpet-CLub.org

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by AKart, Feb 16, 2007.

1. AKart

AKart Pianissimo User

Jun 24, 2005
    Russia, Moscow
    Yesterday I've pass a diploma exam in the Moscow conservatory
    So, my own playing you can see here (unfortunatly, the sound of the recording is not very good...)
    TRUMPETCLUB

Shostakovich. The Concerto for the piano No.1 (arrangement for trumpet and piano of T. Dokshizer)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  2. AKart

AKart Pianissimo User

Jun 24, 2005
    Russia, Moscow
    Dear users!
    Because of growing the popularity of the site TRUMPET-CLUB - ðîññèéñêèé ïîðòàë òðóáà÷åé | Ãîâîñòè among the foreign trumpeters, I decided to make a new room on the forum. You can discuss your problems or find out any interesting Russian, Ukrainian, Belarus, Kazakh, Estonian, Latvian and other Russian-speaking trumpeters IN ENGLISH.
    Pleasant talking!

A link on the room is:
    TRUMPET-CLUB - ðîññèéñêèé ïîðòàë òðóáà÷åé | Ôîðóì | in English

3. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    Great playing! Congratulations! What comes next for you?

4. amuk

amuk New Friend

May 22, 2007
    I agree. I really thought you played a very difficult piece very well. How did you pick that particular piece?

5. AKart

AKart Pianissimo User

Jun 24, 2005
    Russia, Moscow
    Thank you for nice words about my playing!

Now I'm working and thinking about my future activity.
    This concerto like Shostakovich himself is very popular as in original variant as in arrangement for trumpet in Moscow. The last year was a year of Shostakovich in Russia so I decided to play it - the music is very bright, beautiful and a technique can show all your skill. Although abroad it's not very known, I suggest. This transcription wasn't even published and we play using the printed copy of handwriting by Dokshizer of handmaded in Sibelius notes which was created by a one of our musicians. In 2005 we presented one copy to Leonard Candelaria who visited Moscow

6. AKart

AKart Pianissimo User

Jun 24, 2005
    Russia, Moscow
    Many people in USA and Europe know the bugle calls of the US army.
    Now you can listen the military signals of the Russian Empire army of the XIX century on TrumpetClub.Ru forum:

Trumpet Club - Russian Bugle Calls

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010