Visit to "House o' brass"..

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Manny Laureano, Dec 11, 2005.

1. loudog

loudog Piano User

Jan 4, 2004
    Grand Island, NE
    Now this is totally off topic...but Kool-Aid was invented in my hometown of Hastings, Nebraska. In fact, it was invented at Hastings College, my undergrad alma mater! Just a FYI!

Louie

2. ROGERIO

ROGERIO Mezzo Forte User

Sep 30, 2004
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Sounds like that is a very expensive inside joke to get... so it's better to leave the joys for the insiders... :D

9 months huh Alex? Gosh, any connection to... lets say 9 months to BIRTH? It WILL be your baby !! I'll send you a box of diapers in Septemeber 2006.

"My Monette was conceived on Dec __ 2005!"... :lol:

3. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Dave Monette...

Manny Laureano...

Prana...

Kool-Aid...

Jim Jones...

Nah...couldn't be.....

Alex! DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID!!!

-cw-

4. ROGERIO

ROGERIO Mezzo Forte User

Sep 30, 2004
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Last time I got a new horn I got a little bag too. It was white and they sent it in the case. I put it in water and nothing happened. It tasted horrible. :roll:

5. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    It's too late!

Enter "Sreamin'" Jay Hawkins singing... what song? C'mon, Chuck... if you don't get this I'll be soooo disappointed.

ML

6. ROGERIO

ROGERIO Mezzo Forte User

Sep 30, 2004
    PHOENIX, AZ
    I had to think of that one for a spell, then I got it. CHUCK?

7. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    RFLMAO Chuck! I am saving mine for when I sign the check. I hear it has hallucinatory properties to help deal with sticker shock. :D

Hey Rogerio, I almost made a comment referring to the fact that this will be like going through a pregnancy. (but was afraid of the fall-out) LOL. I have never given birth, so this will be as close I get. Not bad, eh? LOL. Yep ..... time to get the nursery ready.

8. Manny Laureano

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Good grief, the metaphors are starting already!

All right, fine...

Will you have a mid-wife ready to help with the delivery or will this be by Fed-Exaerian section? In any case, this would be a good time to begin learning how to relax and breathe for the anticipated delivery.

Next,

ML

9. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    And the fallout begins! LOL. Well, since Dave is really the surrogate, I just have to show up and hold the baby in my arms when she is ready to enter the world. Her name will be "Shira". Oh, Rogerio, make sure those diapers are made of the softest cloth you can find. No pampers on this baby. ;-)

10. Manny Laureano

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Well, then...

I hope "she rocks!" just like her mom!

ML