Visit to "House o' brass"..

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Manny Laureano, Dec 11, 2005.

1. ROGERIO

ROGERIO Mezzo Forte User

Sep 30, 2004
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Funny story Wilmer, So I guess the hair goop was flamable huh? Did he do the same act for a long time?

2. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    trumpetjosh wrote:
    No!
    I believe there is still good in her. You'll see.

-cw-

3. ROGERIO

ROGERIO Mezzo Forte User

Sep 30, 2004
    PHOENIX, AZ
    If Chuck can go from being the SchilkeB6 Prince, to now using a Lawler... ;-)

4. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    And sooner or later...

He too will be seduced by the DARK SIDE....bet on it.

-cw-

5. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    That's... not... POSSIBLE!!

ML

6. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    I must say, if this is the dark side, the force is with me, the folks are a lot of fun and I bought a one way ticket. :cool:

Come here Chuckie Chuckie...... :evil:

Oh Josh, don't worry. I am still me. BTW.....Where is my autographed copy of your CD? I look forward to hearing it.

7. Eclipsehornplayer

Eclipsehornplayer Forte User

Sep 14, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    I've been seduced by the dark side you can believe that. Sadly the financial burden imposed upon me for such a seduction would be too great and disrupt the force causing the war departent (aka The wife) to loose her mind. Those of you who have wife's understand this simple statement:
    When momma's happy everyone's happy, when momma's unhappy no one's happy! Hence we strive to keep momma happy! :-P

So my seduction is such that I realize I'll more than likely never own one, but I will continue to dream! Believe that...

Alex, you go girl. I can't wait to read the stories your going to tell.... :D

8. JazzBird

JazzBird New Friend

Sep 15, 2005
    I love the dark side.....7 months in...and I would never go back ;-)

9. loudog

loudog Piano User

Jan 4, 2004
    Grand Island, NE
    I love the darkside too...I've been a full fledged Sith Lord it seems like now for almost six years...first just dabbling in the dark arts (mouthpieces), and then my first trumpet about 4 years ago.

It's true...the darkside is EASIER, and MORE SEDUCTIVE!!

Louie

10. pwillini

pwillini Pianissimo User

Mar 4, 2004
    Kalamazoo, MI
    The dark side touched me last Thursday. I got a chance to play the STC that just sold for $4800 on Ebay!

The force is definitely strong! The only thing stronger is the knowledge that my trumpets don't make me $$$$ so to spend that type of buckage would be a misuse of the force. (to say nothing of MY war department (KINGPLAYER!)

There is most certainly a deserved mistique that surrounds Dave's masterpieces, even the older ones! ONE DAY, I WILL COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE (but I'm sure it won't be until after my rich uncle in the poor farm dies!)