Want to thank every here at TM

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by ltg_trumpet, Apr 17, 2009.

1. ltg_trumpet

ltg_trumpet Mezzo Piano User

Jan 21, 2009
    well, after a couple months or so, cant remember exactly how long, i have increased my range frome a consistent A to a consistent C, if i play up i can get d's and e's, my technical skills have also gotten alot better since multiple people suggested the arban, which has become essential in my daily routine... this hasnt been a big deal, but when my teacher said, just play the c, you can play those consistently, it reminded me that i needed to thank every body here at tm for helping me get better, with your support, i have fallen in love with trumpet. being a sophmore in hs, i think im doing all right, and my teacher invited me to play at a local jazz combo for the top seniors, im playing with the best of the jazz students at my scool, and i just cant believe how far ive come in such a short ammount of time, thanks guys...

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  2. veery715

veery715 Utimate User

Mar 6, 2007
    Ithaca NY
    You are welcome, ltg_trumpet. It's nice to hear positive feedback like you just gave us. Thanks back at ya for taking the time to express it.
    Jazz will make your life into something you can't yet imagine. Loving trumpet is so cool - it's demanding, but never rude, argumentative or sassy. And it will pay you back with interest for every thing you put into it.

veery

3. Darthsunshine

Darthsunshine Mezzo Forte User

Jul 19, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    Well said. Overall TM is a great place for getting energized about all things trumpet (& cornet). Enjoy!

4. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    ltg,
    once we have achieved things, it is time to think about giving the gift to others! Looking forward to your insight when other players go through what you did!