This happened last night in Central Florida. > > Bill Bridges > > SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- It took firefighters from three different > counties > to put out a house fire in a remote section of Seminole County after they > ran > out of water. The homeowner was left to go through hundreds of thousands > of > dollars in uninsured damage. > > It took Terry Warburton decades to build a successful international > business > manufacturing trumpet parts, but an overnight blaze leveled his > livelihood. > > "It's so bad," Warburton said, tossing aside damaged equipment. > Warburton spent Wednesday morning looking for anything he could salvage of > the building that housed his home and his factory, but the news kept > getting > worse. > "My mother and father's urns, I could live losing everything else except > then," Warburton said. > A few hours earlier, Warburton watched as the inferno consumed everything > he > had worked so hard to attain, all of it after, he thinks, a malfunctioning > air conditioner caught fire overnight. > Firefighters from five different departments could do little to save > anything, thanks to a lack of municipal water service in the rural Black > Hammock > area north of Oviedo. > "They trade some of the luxuries of an urban lifestyle to living in a > rural > area. So it's just an accepted risk for most, I think," said Battalion > Chief > Dennis Miller, Seminole County Fire Rescue. > Warburton estimates his business lost three quarters of a million dollars > in > merchandise and equipment, which was paid off and not insured. But this > isn't > the first time he's had nothing. > In 1980, Warburton started his business with a machine and tools that are > the only things that survived, and he has every intention to put them to > use > when he goes back to work. > "It'll be less than a month and I'll be manufacturing again. Do a follow > up > story. Trust me, I'll do it," he said. > According to the State Fire Marshal's Office, because the house simply > burned to the ground there isn't enough evidence to find a specific cause, > but > they have ruled it accidental. > No one was injured. http://www.wftv.com/news/4664284/detail.html# Lets pray for Terry, his family and fellow workers (KT).