WELCOME BADBOY DON!!!!!

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Liad Bar-EL, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Liad Bar-EL

Liad Bar-EL Forte User

Oct 25, 2003
    Jerusalem, Israel
    Strike up the band [​IMG] and welcome BBD to this forum!!

Liad Bar-EL

2. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    I am thrilled to have the Bad Boy here! :D

Welcome Bad Boy Don!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    Thanks Gang...Nice to see familiar folks.
    I will try to behave myself and not bonk' the Bach-a-holics, however as many of you know...NOTHING IN WORSE, THAN A REFORMED.."BACH-A-HOLIC" and remember....that I do this in LOVE and RESPECT...n'allthatjazz.

Be safe, Liad..not an easy task when the enemy of freedom chooses to use Women (mothers) to do their works? These truly are the worst of times....and may G-d bless us all. :oops:

5. Horn of Praise

Horn of Praise Pianissimo User

Nov 1, 2003
    United States
    Hi Bad-Boy,

Welcome aboard! When you registered here, did anyone think you had given in to the "Dark Side"??? :wink:

In a few months, when the weather warms up, remember not to drink beer and play your horn (at the same time) in that swimming pool of yours. Did I remember the story correctly?

And all that jazz...be well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    :cry: We sold our Fedway home after 29 years...living there and yes...WE SHALL MISS OUR SWIMMING POOL. in our newer home in Gig Harbor Wa. which makes for a most HORRIFIC COMMUTE FROM HELL...across the GALLOPING GERDY NARROWS BRIDGE...each and every day...and including today.

Oops...I gotta get back to the drawing board and a re-hit from my airbrush with the day-glow green paint. (a drop dead 3 day recognition drawing for our team that is heading out of the country. :shock:

7. dbacon

dbacon Mezzo Piano User

Oct 24, 2003
    Scottsdale, AZ.
    Up by you in July.

Hey Don,

My wife and I will be up by you this summer. We have some property off Indianola Beach and want to drop by to see if anyone's building around us yet. Summer's a good time to leave Phoenix and hang out in Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver. Gonna try and hang with Rich Wetzel, maybe we can do some Brisbois duets!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    Re: Up by you in July.

--------------------We'll take that BIG BAD-DOG WETZEE to www.jazzbones.com and UNSNAP HIS LEASH...however this BBDogDog...isn't quite in the same Kennel...as Rich. With you guys...ha! I'd betta' stay on the porch...and just listen :oops:

9. Thevor

Thevor Pianissimo User

Oct 24, 2003
    Next to the Volcano
    Don,

My dad used to tell this story when I was a kid.

Apparently, my grandfather was offered some land in the Tacoma area, a few thousand acres amounting to only a dollar an acre.

My grandfathers response; "What the hell would I do with that swamp land?".

So Don, how does it feel living in my grandfathers so called "swamp"?

On another note:

I think I'd be buying a boat and hit the water to Seattle everyday, rather than enure the traffic on the I-5 corridor from Tacoma to Seattle. Lots of time for buzzing and playing that cornet of yours I bet.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    The Badboy that never returnes...

What a beautiful little town....but soooooooooooo difficult to get home.
    Tonight I took the Ferry home from my studio at Boeing field which left the dock at 3:40 (last car on the boat :shock:

The week end ferry is not a straight through...as Stopped at Vashon Island...It pulled out and headed for the Gig Harbor side...and AT LAST..

got off the boat at 4:30, drove another 37 minutes...and got home at dark! However, if I had driven around Puget sound through Tacoma...I wouldn't have gotten home before 5:30 or 6 on a week-day (if the weather is bad.)
    Last week was a living hell because of FOG-PEEEEEEEA SOUP!
    GADS...LIVING JUST 18 MINUTES AWAY...LAST SUMMER SEEMS LIKE A DREAM. LIVE AND LEARN..in my case??? NOT! :oops:

TRUMPET TALK...for a good hit: go to the www.iaje.org/ website and enjoy the NYC conference updates a reaaaaally cool clips.