Welcome from your new Wild Thing Moderator

Discussion in 'Horns' started by tom turner, Nov 10, 2003.

1. tom turner

tom turner Mezzo Forte User

Oct 25, 2003
    Georgia, USA
    tomturner

member is online

Welcome from your new Wild Thing moderator!!!
    « Thread started on: 10/13/2003 at 00:03:41 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What?

What is Tom Turner doing on the Master's site?

Well, Trpt-Master surely has repeatedly gone out of his way to make me feel both welcome and wanted to post here . . . as well as moderate topics that are near and dear to my heart!

Additionally, the entire moderator board individually invited me in. They made me WANT to join them and I pledge to help make this site a warm and welcome place to discuss a diverse set of trumpet-related issues!

I extend this same commitment to you too, all the readers and contributors of this site!

I welcome you all to the forums I'll be moderating and promise to be consistent, super-fair . . . and in YOUR service!

Sincerely,

Tom Turner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dbacon

Re: Welcome from your new Wild Thing moderator!!!
    « Reply #1 on: 10/13/2003 at 00:18:17 »

Sounds good, Tom. Let's talk trumpet, geer, music, you know...the best things in life!

« Last Edit: 10/13/2003 at 00:19:19 by dbacon » Logged

Dave Bacon

tomturner

member is online

« Reply #2 on: 10/13/2003 at 00:57:36 »

Amen brother! It's nice to be here . . . and it's NICE to be nice!

I look forward to seeing ya around the forum!

Tom

TopGun

« Reply #3 on: 10/13/2003 at 01:16:21 »

Great to have you! I look forward to some great trumpet talk and who knows maybe a little gun chat on the side.

TG