Welcome Manny Laureano

Discussion in 'Orchestra / Solo / Chamber Music' started by dizforprez, Sep 29, 2004.

1. dizforprez

dizforprez Forte User

Nov 2, 2003
    I just noticed the newest registered user is none other than Manny Laureano.

I wanted to give a big WELCOME to Trumpetmaster!

Thanks for joining us here.

This is kind of cool too, becasue i was just listening to you play Song of the Earth :shock:

2. Bear

Bear Forte User

Apr 30, 2004
    USA
    Manny L.?!
    Sweet, I heard him a few years ago at a Master Class here at Texas Tech University with Will Strieder. Manny's a beast! lol. Welcome aboard.

3. eclipse trumpets

eclipse trumpets Piano User

Oct 24, 2003
    England
    Welcome Manny

I'm looking forward to you posting on here

Regards

Leigh

Eclipse Trumpets

4. cbradwhitfield

cbradwhitfield New Friend

Sep 29, 2004
    Athens, GA
    Manny,
    Glad you are here and posting in what should be a friendlier environment. Your insight is and has been very helpful to me and a lot of my colleagues, and I look forward to hearing more of your stories and advice.

-B

5. talcito

talcito Piano User

Feb 18, 2004
    Very Glad to see this gentlemen will be posting here!

I found Mr. Laurieano ability to tell a story on another site very interesting.

I eventually ending up looking at all his posts , all full of great stories and lessons to be learned!

6. JackD

JackD Mezzo Forte User

Nov 30, 2003
    Manchester / London
    Welcome Manny!!

7. gzent

gzent Fortissimo User

Nov 5, 2003
    Rochester, MN
    Welcome Manny and thanks in advance for the sound advice you share.

Greg

8. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Dear brothers and sisters,

Your welcomes, individual and collective have been humbling and I thank you profoundly for them.

I decided to give this sort of thing another try as I received a gracious invitation to do so from Dave, one of your moderaters and, I assume, founding fathers.

I look forward to the opportunity to share some of my experiences, serious and funny, so that those of you who are coming up in the trumpet world can benefit and those of you who have been around the block a number of times can laugh and say " Yup, that's the way it is...".

So, let's get going,shall we...?

ML

9. Mikey

Mikey Forte User

Oct 24, 2003
    Glad to see you here Manny.

Hopefully things will be better. We do run a tighter ship, but yet have a lot of fun.

Mikey

10. gzent

gzent Fortissimo User

Nov 5, 2003
    Rochester, MN
    Ditto what Mikey said. We have had a few trolls show up now and then, but a few rounds in the Steel Cage puts them in their place in a hurry. Much more effective than just deleting posts, I think.

Greg