Welcome to the ZeuS Forum!

Discussion in 'Horns' started by Reverend, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Reverend

Reverend Pianissimo User

Nov 9, 2003
    Greater Houston area
    (Transferred from the old forum)

Greetings to one and all!

I would like to take a short moment and welcome everyone who may visit this forum. If you own a ZeuS trumpet, have played a ZeuS trumpet, are purchasing a ZeuS trumpet, or just plain hope to learn more about the ZeuS trumpets...this is the place to be!

But now, a little about me! My name is Michael Guevara, and I am an ordained minister. I have played the trumpet for the Lord since 1985, after being saved at a Phil Driscoll concert! I operate a music ministry, called "Golden Trumpet Ministries," and have done so, also since 1985.

I have played the trumpet coming up on 30 years now! During that time, I have played a Holton 302, a Bach Strad, a Callet Jazz (which I still own), and now the ZeuS Guarnerius!

I have only been involved with the ZeuS team for approximately 4-5 months! I have been nothing but satisfied in all my dealings involving ZeuS and Zachary Music! It is for this reason that I became a dealer of the ZeuS line of musical instruments, and now moderator of this forum!

My goal as moderator of this forum is simple - I want us all to have fun, to learn from each other, and to practice the Golden Rule!

Those of us who own a ZeuS trumpet know what a fine instrument we have! I hope that I, and the other Zeus owners, can share the joy of owning this instrument with you!

So...let's get started!

Blessings,

Rev. Michael Guevara, DMM
    www.goldentrumpet.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GTM - Golden Trumpet Ministries
    www.goldentrumpet.org

Cheechoo

Re: Welcome to the ZeuS Forum!
    « Reply #1 on: Oct 14th, 2003, 01:51am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know. Something just feels strange here knowing that Alex Z is being represented by a man of the cloth.

Welcome, good luck, and don't go near the fan!

Charlie Proctor
    Hockey Fan

gzent

member is online

"6 Sharps? You've got to be kidding!"

« Reply #2 on: Oct 14th, 2003, 09:34am »

Michael,

Great to have you as moderator!

Greg

Reverend

« Reply #3 on: Oct 14th, 2003, 1:58pm »

Cheechoo and gzent!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm gonna do my best!

Blessings,

GTM - Golden Trumpet Ministries
    www.goldentrumpet.org