Welcome

Discussion in 'EC Downloading' started by ecarroll, Jun 9, 2008.

1. ecarroll

ecarroll Artist in Residence Staff Member

Jul 13, 2005
    NY/CA
    TMers,

This blog has been created for participants in the 2008 Chosen Vale International Trumpet Seminar to share their thoughts, impressions, and report on daily activities with members of the TM community and our many guests.

The seminar is "total immersion" in all things trumpet and many of our past participants have found the resource and support at Chosen Vale to effectively re-evaluate their art. We hope for more of the same starting next week.

Please post questions on the blog. Hopefully one or more of the participants will respond! Otherwise enjoy reading what these trumpeters have to say.

Best,
    EC

2. Khora

Khora Piano User

Sep 17, 2006
    New York
    How was the concert last night? I would love to hear a recording! I wish I could be there.

And do you have internet this year?

Best to all-

3. Symphony Man

Symphony Man New Friend

Dec 31, 2007
    The concert was fabulous! It was all contemporary music which was a nice introduction to me because I have not been familiar with this certain repertoire for the trumpet.

Every morning this week Steve Burns has lead a yoga session which has been tremendously beneficial to both my mental concentration and physical being. I really love it! It's a great way to start a day.

For the beginning hours of the day we have "tutorials" where we can visit any guest artist each holding sort of a mini master class. Students can come and leave as they wish.

I visited Gabrielle Cassone this morning and really enjoyed his warm-up routine! It mostly focused on mouthpiece buzzing and work out of the Irons book.

I have been having a blast so far and look forward to the coming days!

Symphony Man

4. MJ

MJ Administrator Staff Member

Jan 30, 2006
    Naptown
    Thanks for the write up SM