What About You???

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by xjb0906, Nov 22, 2011.

1. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    good - I will compose my own music -- and take 100% credit --- ROFL ROFL ROFL

2. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    Woof woof woof ROFL ROFL ROFL

3. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    KingTrumpet ... IF YOU CAN, DO IT AND PLAY IT. If the audience likes it, take your 100%kudos to the bank ... and if they don't like it ... well you know what to expect without me telling you.

4. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    YES -- if they don't like it --- you don't get the girl ---- ROFL ROFL ROFL --- woof woof woof --- you don't get the guide dog to like you either ROFL ROFL ROFL

5. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    You've still got that blind girl in your past on your mind ... just don't mess with any who can see and have a very protective pit bull dog. Otherwise, compose for the entire orchestra and take the money to the bank viz it's really the money that attracts women ... but not always the best.

6. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    MONEY that attracts women???? Ed, I have been doing it wrong for so many years --- I had that backwards, as my plan A was to attract a women who already had money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    If a woman has money, my first question is: "What makes what you have so attractive, and don't tell me the sound of your trumpet. My second thought is that when a woman has money, doesn't mean you'll get a dime of it, and if you make a move for it, they'll show you the curb with the statement of "All you wanted was my money!" On the flip side, I learned this the hard way, and got taken for my money.

Now I've been married for 44+ years on what started with $7.00 and a tank of gas between us, after renting apartment together, buying rings, paying for license, and giving an honorarum to the minister who married us. Such was pending our next pay days. Too, in the beginning there wasn't a musical instrument in our apartment and she didn't even know I had the ability to play any.

NOTE: I did not say the woman you attract with money would be the BEST ... such as I have now ... the wife ... not the money.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  8. the newbie

the newbie Pianissimo User

Jan 27, 2011
    San Francisco
    I just want to be able to sit in with anyone and blow them away.

9. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    ummmm! -- I am almost 47 and still single --- Plan A is obviously not working as I once had planned. ROFL ROFL ROFL --- Of course there is plan B -- find a woman of average attractiveness and only 15 years younger than me (as opposed to beautiful, rich and 20 years younger) -- and plan B has the woman with a good job and health insurance. ROFL ROFL ROFL ........let's not get to plan C, and oh my, plan D

10. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Based on your present progress towards such, remember the urgency escalates ... and when you've exhausted Plan Z you'll be a reclusive old man sitting by yourself in a geriatric home blankly looking out the window and wondering what you did wrong ... and they don't serve whiskey or beer in which you could dull your aching memories ... maybe worse ... they won't allow you to play your trumpet without a Silent Brass. Even more worse, your Assymmetric mpc won't reach the altissimo with the Silent Brass (my experience with the Lead 342). Well, at least my plan C has worked very well! But then I was 17 years younger than you when I initiated my plan C and then I could sing and dance up a storm ... and she didn't know I could play brass horns. Too, there isn't that much difference when they are just 10 years younger than you.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011