What About You???

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by xjb0906, Nov 22, 2011.

1. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Because we are trumpet players, its in our genes

Those that he knows of, it's in his jeans.

2. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    of course tight fitting clothing (even BLUE jeans) around the gonads can actually inhibit the viability of the "little swimmers", so perhaps the ability of VB to have 101 children is dependant more on whether or not his clothing is tight fitting --- perhaps if he wears a loose fitting Cotton blend of pants (THAT IS NOT BLUE) - then the little swimmers would be more viable, and will be able to swim and breathe. ROFL ROFL ROFL

ps. it's those girls that wear glasses, that always chase us guys with brasses ROFL ROFL ROFL

XJB -- I want to modify my post -- I play the trumpet to attract women what an awesome concept -- ROFL ROFL ROFL

3. xjb0906

xjb0906 Piano User

May 2, 2009
    Charlotte NC
    The last time I attracted anyone of the opposite sex with my trumpet was in high school. I did end up marrying the drum major. Most of the ladies at the gigs I play these days are too young to be legal or too old to care about such things. It's a good thing as I am still married. I did get lots of nice comments from the cheerleaders at the last hockey game I played at.

If you can attract the fairer sex with your horn then I say go for it!

4. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    Hey I accept nice comments from women anytime -- and if I can attract them with the trumpet -- wow.
    that must have been my original dream -- "to be that guy" -- the guy who could play the trumpet ---to get the girl!!!! Awesome!!!!!
    ROFL ROFL ROFL

5. xjb0906

xjb0906 Piano User

May 2, 2009
    Charlotte NC
    There was a time that trumpet players had the same status with the ladies as lead guitar players. Sadly, I was born too late for those times.

6. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Now it doesn't really matter how I play. and while I don't attempt to emulate any other, I can concur in learning from others, and yet it still comes down to my enjoyment and having fun while doing it. Mostly, I'm blessed that I can still play at all.

7. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    KT, I found a sure fire way to attract girls to you with your trumpet. The next time you play, stick a wad of $100 bills into the bell of the horn; that'll bring the lady folk in for the kill.

8. BrotherBACH

BrotherBACH Piano User

Oct 5, 2010
    OK. If a thread is going to turn on a dime, I guess discussing girls is an acceptable direction :D

BrotherBACH

9. xjb0906

xjb0906 Piano User

May 2, 2009
    Charlotte NC
    It sure beats talking about the issues of the US. Besides , many musicians got started playing for free booze and girls.

10. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Really, is that what YOU do? I never paid for a girl, except the 2 I divorced, and they cost me plenty.