What Breed is YOUR Dog or Cat if You Have One.

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Trumpet Hobo, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Trumpet Hobo

Trumpet Hobo Pianissimo User

Aug 14, 2005
    Minnesota
    Just wondering. :-)

2. bandman

bandman Forte User

Oct 16, 2004
    Lafayette, LA, USA
    I don't know much about cats, I think she is a calico.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. MahlerBrass

MahlerBrass Piano User

Oct 1, 2004
    Houston, TX
    I have a Beagle/Lab mix, coolest dog EVER!

4. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    I have three black kitties. Two are purebread Russian Blues - brother and sister. The third is a big guy (he looks like a little teddy bear waddling around the house) and he is a Turkish Angora/Maine Coon mix. They are named Salem, Sabena and Oskar respectively.....a little over a year old.

(Before these guys, I had three beautiful long-haired girls all pass in a short amount of time last year. They had been my buddies for 16, 16, and 13 years. I have to honor them and name them as well - Chelsea, Nadia and Precious.)

When I have the time, I will dig up a few pics.

5. Trumpet Hobo

Trumpet Hobo Pianissimo User

Aug 14, 2005
    Minnesota
    We have 2 dogs & 2 cats(and 9 other pets). The names of the dogs are Bernie (Grandparent's chihuahua, they live with us), Tilly (she's a jack russel/welsh corgi mix, and my dog). The names of our cats are Coco(sealpoint siamese), and his son, Sunshine(orange tabby). :-)

6. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    We own two yellow Labrador Retrievers. On the picture, we have Raven on the left, my son Nathan in the middle and Leo on the right. Leo is ours and is actually the "little" brother to Raven - same parents, different litters nearly two years apart. I emphasize the "little" because at Leo is now stands an inch or so taller, has a bigger head, weighs a bit more (even though he's only a little over a year old and is still filling out) and in his puppy way, he bullies Raven around. Raven isn't actually ours but we are caring for him for a while.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

7. Kenzo

Kenzo Pianissimo User

Nov 18, 2003
    Bristol, Connecticut
    We have 2 cats both domestic shorthairs-one is black and the other a gray tabby. We named them after our favorite baseball players. My wife named the tabby Yaz- yes she is a die hard Red Sox fan. Me, being from the Bronx was not "allowed" to name a cat after a %^&$ Yankee so we named him Willie Mays as a tribute to a great ball player.

We also have a black lab who is named Morgan as in Captain Morgan. Go ahead and fill in the blanks there. Strange, I'm not the rum drinker, my wife is. Funny how that worked out. AGAIN!!!! :-)

Needless to say, this is gonna be an interesting weekend in my house. Thank goodness for 5 shows in 3 days...

8. davidjohnson

davidjohnson Piano User

Nov 2, 2003
    arkansas
    for me, it's 2 siamese - sam & symba, plus a recovering alleycat named shadow.

dj

9. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Two miniature dachshunds.
    Ginger, the 7 pound red one and Maggie, the 8 pound black & tan.

[​IMG]

-cw-

10. chetbaker

chetbaker Pianissimo User

Nov 17, 2003
    GEORGIA
    I have two Collies...Jesse, a sable male ( think Lassie!) who is 8 years old...and...Kayla , a 4 year-old female tri-color (black, white and brown). I've had Collies all my life and wouldn't own anything else! :grouphug: They're great around kids and other animals and, the ones I've had (have), are as smart as most people!!!! :-P In fact, I've never owned/seen a smarter dog than Jesse. Talking to him is really like talking to another person...he seems to understand just about everything! :cool:

Butch