What did Santa bring this Year?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Sethoflagos, Dec 25, 2013.

1. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    I recon it would

2. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    Your beauty needs no protection. Only everyone else needs protection from YOUR beauty. Sorry Doc, that was a fastball down the middle of the plate. I had to hit it over the fence!
    :lol:

3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    I humbly yield to your theory. I LIKE IT!!!!

4. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    The Schwäbisch maintain they were kicked out of Scotland for being too thrifty, that they invented copper wire by fighting over a Pfenning and that the Grand Canyon was the result of a Schwab digging for lost pocket change.

5. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    Or, invite more people, ask them all to wear sweaters, put up drapes. DO the math. Simple. Another problem solved by your helpful BigDub, Gmonady editor.

6. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    You too are a gifted man to be connected to such excellence! Happy New Year Mr. Editor, Happy New Year!

7. chaplainentrekin

chaplainentrekin New Friend

Feb 23, 2010
    Ft. Rucker, AL
    My wife bought me an Asymmetric mouthpiece (Opera model). I have had a blast playing on that thing! Son got first Jamey Aebersold book/CD. Daughter got Tine Thing Helseth CD. All in all, a great Christmas. - Chap

8. Bwanabass

Bwanabass Mezzo Piano User

Jan 20, 2013
    Syracuse, NY
    Santa brought me a Soulo mute, and I love it! It's perfect for mellowing the sound, and if I toss a handkerchief or Crown Royal bag in there, it really deadens it. I also got a copy of the Real Book vol. 2. Let the good times roll!

9. Hotair

Hotair New Friend

Feb 8, 2013
    Oregon
    After surgery on my cheek, facial nerve still in tact! I can still play as well as I ever did. All is right with the world! b

10. TrumpetMD

TrumpetMD Fortissimo User

Oct 22, 2008
    Maryland
    Hands down, the best gift listed in this thread so far. I'm happy things turned out well.

Mike