What do people think of this PM when taken with reguard to double standards.

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by lovevixen555, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veery715

veery715 Utimate User

Mar 6, 2007
    Ithaca NY
    True enough - however, if the style was unchanged it would take only moments before it became obvious it was a new costume on the same old wolf, and the axe would fall more quickly. Conversely, if the style WAS changed, then how cool is that?
    veery

Golly gee, I'd better go back to practicing. This TM stuff can be sooo distracting!

2. Bear

Bear Forte User

Apr 30, 2004
    USA
    darnit... I just learned how to put someone on the ignore list!

3. kadleck

kadleck Artist in Residence Staff Member

Feb 28, 2006
    new york
    I agree. But while I never read his posts either, Dylan was FORCED to read them because he was the moderator. It's easy for those of us who didn't read the stuff to not care if he was around.

Tony

4. Bill McCloskey

Bill McCloskey Piano User

Apr 22, 2007
    Savor the moment.

Trust me, someone will take his place.

How to get banned:

1. Make sure you post endlessly about anything and everything. Every slight, every detail of your day. It is endlessly fascinating to everyone.
    2. Be either a. completely obtuse, or b. have no comprehension of spelling or grammer, or best of all , c. Both.
    3. Observe the inverse principle: the less you know, the more you post. If you have no interest in horns, or playing one, please comment on every single post. We all get a big kick out of it.
    4. Posting is an art form. If the general public doesn't understand you, it is because you are a unrecognized Genius! keep posting anyway. Posting is a form of performance art. The more obscure, the deeper the art.
    5. Say something nasty about the gentlest, nicest, most respected artist in residence you can find. After all, this is a democracy: just because he has forgotten more than you will ever know, he has talent and you don't, he makes his living playing and you don't...that doesn't mean that you should be ignored. Repeat out loud: I WILL NOT BE IGNORED.

Oh, posting a private message from a forum moderator, always a good idea.

And THAT is how you get banned.

Pedal C and Schwab like this.
  5. nickpasternack

nickpasternack Pianissimo User

Aug 21, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    "Savor the moment.

Trust me, someone will take his place.

How to get banned:

1. Make sure you post endlessly about anything and everything. Every slight, every detail of your day. It is endlessly fascinating to everyone.
    2. Be either a. completely obtuse, or b. have no comprehension of spelling or grammer, or best of all , c. Both.
    3. Observe the inverse principle: the less you know, the more you post. If you have no interest in horns, or playing one, please comment on every single post. We all get a big kick out of it.
    4. Posting is an art form. If the general public doesn't understand you, it is because you are a unrecognized Genius! keep posting anyway. Posting is a form of performance art. The more obscure, the deeper the art.
    5. Say something nasty about the gentlest, nicest, most respected artist in residence you can find. After all, this is a democracy: just because he has forgotten more than you will ever know, he has talent and you don't, he makes his living playing and you don't...that doesn't mean that you should be ignored. Repeat out loud: I WILL NOT BE IGNORED.

Oh, posting a private message from a forum moderator, always a good idea.

And THAT is how you get banned. "

And all this time ive been so stupid?!!!!!!! hahahahaha, Thank you for making me laugh Bill. Hey, just think, in a few years we may find that lovevixen555 found a way to spell AND coherently convey a message that edumucated people can understand! My night just got a little bit betterROFL

6. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    It was always going to happen.

I'm just astonished and astounded at the tolerance that you have all dispalyed in letting such perpetual diatribe run sooooo long. Thank you Moderators all.

Relax, chill, savour the peace.

Now - anybody heard any good jokes lately? :D:D

7. A.N.A. Mendez

A.N.A. Mendez Utimate User

Oct 25, 2005
    Sunny Ca.
    Guy goes into a bar with a frog on his head.....

8. nordlandstrompet

nordlandstrompet Forte User

Apr 5, 2008
    Norway
    [​IMG]

Schwab likes this.
  9. Bloomin Untidy Musician

Bloomin Untidy Musician Piano User

Jan 14, 2008
    Staffordshire
    The eyes of Big Brother is forever upon you

Cheers

B.U.M. (alias the Thought Police);)

10. daniel starz

daniel starz Piano User

Jan 11, 2009
    wasilla alaska
    5. Say something nasty about the gentlest, nicest, most respected artist in residence you can find. After all, this is a democracy: just because he has forgotten more than you will ever know, he has talent and you don't, he makes his living playing and you don't...that doesn't mean that you should be ignored.

lv555 OMG
    WHAT WAS YOU THINKING ??
    news will travel :shock:

respect respect RESPECT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.