What is a WARDROBE MALFUNCTION? ...

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by JoeWats, Feb 2, 2004.

1. JoeWats

JoeWats New Friend

Nov 16, 2003
    Texas
    What the heck is a wardrobe malfuntion?

2. Happy Canuck

Happy Canuck Piano User

Oct 31, 2003
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Maybe it was supposed to be BOTH sides?? :wink:

3. JoeWats

JoeWats New Friend

Nov 16, 2003
    Texas
    I was thinking the same thing ... I bet being only one
    side ... she felt a bit lopsided so the camera man
    cut to a wide shot to keep from embarassing her ....

poor Janet ....

4. Thevor

Thevor Pianissimo User

Oct 24, 2003
    Next to the Volcano
    What the heck is a wardrobe malfuntion?

It's obvious that it wasn't a wardrobe malfunction. After seeing a picture of the actual event, it seems that the wardrobe functioned as it was designed. The velcro piece that Justin ripped away functioned as planned. It came off as intended and the pasty covering her nipple stayed attached as intended.

Unless Janet makes it a daily habit of wearing protruding bright red tassles to cover her nipples, MTV and CBS might have some explaining to do. It seems like an ill advised effort to manufacture some attention for the upcoming Grammy Awards.

MTV and CBS if you produce quality shows you'll find you don't have to resort to this kind of media hype to get someone to watch the garbage you produce.

5. BADBOY-DON

BADBOY-DON Piano User

Jan 23, 2004
    Gig Harbor Wa.
    Jackson's little boobeeedooodle-dandy.....

After all the dubbin' and dabblin'.......and prerecording and bleeepppin'
    of both Jackson...and the streaker...etc...

makes me really begin to wonder....IF THE BALL GAME WAS ALSO PRE-RECORDED. and who the $%^&*( LEADS ME TO BEGIN TO THINK THAT PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL...IS BEGINNING TO BE FAR AND AWAY...NO LONGER A GAME...BUT AN EVENT LIKE WRESTLIN' :twisted:

6. lonelyangel

lonelyangel Pianissimo User

Nov 8, 2003
    London
    wardrobe malfunction = a cheap publicity stunt, especially one designed to resurrect a flagging career and deflect media attentention away from cosmetically challenged siblings in a spot of bother with the law.

*see also Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct - Wardrobe Malfunction = deciding to go comando whilst wearing suspisciously short skirt

7. Still Trying

Still Trying Pianissimo User

Nov 23, 2003
    Lake Jackson, TX USA
    I'll have to admit I didn't see the unveiling. The "music" being performed during the half time show was so disgusting to me that I turned the TV off until after the half time show. However, I really liked the male singer at the beginning of the game, who dedicated his song to the NASA folks killed last year. Does anyone remember his name? I thought he was very good.

As far as MS Jackson, I propose one doesn't wear pasties under her clothes unless one knows she is going to need them. Of course I could be wrong. Maybe we should run a survey of female singers to ascertain how many routinely attach pasties to their nipples, when getting dressed to perform? Or maybe I should just ask you gentlemen how many of you routinely wear decorated jock straps under your pants just in case you loose your trousers during a performance?

8. Annie

Annie Piano User

Nov 13, 2003
    You know what the bad thing is? Some idiot performer might get the bright idea to copy her stunt...

9. romey1

romey1 Banned

Oct 25, 2003
    out

10. Reverend

Reverend Pianissimo User

Nov 9, 2003
    Greater Houston area
    Still Trying,

I believe the person that you are referring to is Josh Groban!

Blessings,