What is this??

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by rettepnoj, Mar 25, 2010.

1. rettepnoj

rettepnoj Fortissimo User

Feb 22, 2009
    Norway
  2. Jarrett

Jarrett Piano User

Nov 11, 2003
    Richland, MO
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  3. rettepnoj

rettepnoj Fortissimo User

Feb 22, 2009
    Norway
  4. GB in Japan

GB in Japan New Friend

Feb 21, 2010
    It looks like a beautiful horn. Pity you beat me to it, rettepnoj.

5. chet fan

chet fan Piano User

Jul 3, 2009
    well, they call themselves "alibaba"

Alibaba was infact a thief, albeit small but still a thief. His brother was also thief and he got cought and executed, alibaba somehow excaped unpunished. So I beleive they have simmilar plan they will steal few bucks from you (like they are some sort of middle man) and they will get away with that, but alibaba's brother (the one who receives larger amount of money) will be the one who is going to go down

dunno if this is accurate, since its just my immagination

but it could be, you never know. there are some bad people out there

6. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    I guess the sellers description tells us all that we need to know. Somebody sold their Monette to buy an axe from this saxo-phony company that has a sound system for quality and cost control. Sounds like a recipe for success to me.

Established in 2001, our company ,DIGI music is a professional supplier saxophone and many of trumpets. We have our own company and have sound system to control both the quality and cost from raw material purchasing to all production procedures, which enables us to produce good quality products at competitive prices. With good quality and excellent service, competitive price, our goods deserve very good honor from our customers, till now we exported our products to many other countries

7. rowuk

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    I guess the sellers description tells us all that we need to know. Somebody sold their Monette to buy an axe from this saxo-phony company that has a sound system for quality and cost control. Sounds like a recipe for success to me.

Established in 2001, our company ,DIGI music is a professional supplier saxophone and many of trumpets. We have our own company and have sound system to control both the quality and cost from raw material purchasing to all production procedures, which enables us to produce good quality products at competitive prices. With good quality and excellent service, competitive price, our goods deserve very good honor from our customers, till now we exported our products to many other countries

8. abtrumpet

abtrumpet Pianissimo User

Nov 14, 2009
  9. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    If I remember my fairytales, the original Ali Baba was a dealer of dubious reputation, and he had 40 compatriots (OK, OK, don't spoil a good story with the facts).

This, from the bottom of the title page SAYS IT ALL.

Company Info - Partnerships
    Alibaba.com - Wholesalers - China Gold Suppliers - Buy - Sell - Trade Shows - My Alibaba - China Export Services
    Company Info - Help - Site Map - Customer Service
    Browse Alphabetically: All Products, Importers, China, Countries

Alibaba Group: Alibaba.com: Alibaba China - Alibaba International - AliExpress - Alibaba Japan | Taobao | Alipay | Yahoo! China | Koubei.com | Alisoft

10. rowuk

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    This one looks legit, but it is easy enough to check out if someone is really interested. Get the serial number then call Monette.

There are enough people on the planet with more money than dedication. I can imagine someone buying the horn in hopes that IT will be the motivation to start playing more. Unfortunately, our mind does not work that way. A guilty conscience does not make us better musicians. It is the tool that our wives use to get us to take the garbage OUT.