What makes a trumpet better than another?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Hitman0042, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmf

lmf Forte User

May 16, 2007
    Indiana USA
    Would you be saying Hitman be a troll?

2. B15M

B15M Forte User

Dec 30, 2003
    Monroe Ct.
    Ya think??

3. nordlandstrompet

nordlandstrompet Forte User

Apr 5, 2008
    Norway
    As far as I know, this is not an accepted official excuse for not using the brain.

My answering to you has been very polite and with no kind of offence.
    I do not accept your behaviour at all.

Do as you told earlier and just leave this forum.

4. lmf

lmf Forte User

May 16, 2007
    Indiana USA
    Hitman,

Don't be surprised that the rude way you answered will lead to others ignoring you and who can blame them? After all, they already know how to play and have more appreciative people to guide and advise. You've only hurt yourself if you are real. If not, you are through "playing" people like a fisherman "plays" a fish on a line.

I'm not wasting anymore time with you. Ask your teacher for help!

Lloyd

CHAMP likes this.
  5. Hitman0042

Hitman0042 Banned

Aug 9, 2008
    Australia
    he said to me "READ WITH BOTH EYES" when i am half blind in one eye. Thats an insult know one has ever bagged me about my eye except you. You should make comments if you dont know the condition of the person.

6. nordlandstrompet

nordlandstrompet Forte User

Apr 5, 2008
    Norway
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

7. Hitman0042

Hitman0042 Banned

Aug 9, 2008
    Australia
    No comment ey?

8. JRFIII

JRFIII Pianissimo User

Feb 20, 2008
    New Jersey
    Hitman,

Just so you know I have a son who is also blind in one eye. He also has some other "developmental" issues where the teachers at his first U.S. elementary school thought he was retarded and should not be in mainstream classes. It turns out he is a genius not anly at an IQ level but the teachers just were frustreated because they couldn't keep up with him in 1st grade.

Turns out They were wrong and the parents were right. He in fact got a full ride scholarship to study physics this past year at the collegiate/university level.

My points are these:

1. If you do drop off this forum and are really interested in getting feedback from a sympathetic ear, send me a private message and I would be willing to share my home e-mail with you.

2. I caught a lot of negative responses for supporting you this past Friday on this site. so if you are just stringing people along, and you are not half-blind you will lose my respect.

3. If you are serious about the horn, don't drop the forum, but PLEASE remember you are dealing with people across the globe, generally older than you, that have a whole different set of viewpoints and norms. Should you continue to participate in the forum, consider that just as in practicing your horn and learning something new, you should adapt to the forum and subscribe to the norms here. I believe the vast majority of participants here will meet you half-way or more if you try to meet us there.

MJ likes this.
  9. godchaser

godchaser Banned

Jun 17, 2007

Enjoying the thread here Hitman -much thanks. It has renewed a lot of questions i've had as well. Off topic.. i got a bad optic nerve in one eye myself. I'm not telling you a thing when i say: it's like all things that make us who we are. It has cost me, and helped me as well.

-Hope you'll stay on here at TM, if you feel it's worth your effort.

-

10. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    I have closed the thread. It has gotten too far off topic for the general trumpet forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.