What the?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Smrtn, Dec 2, 2014.

1. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    Certification tests will be given on April 01 2015. Have your Circle of Breath polished as well as a detailed description of what can be fast in and around the trumpet (you have to score 100% here!).

There is a 1,607 page disclaimer that you will have to read and sign under oath. I assume no responsibility for lost friends.

2. tobylou8

tobylou8 Utimate User

Dec 22, 2008
    Virginia
    WHO you calling "YOU PEOPLE"!!!! ROFL

3. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    My breath is pretty square, and I'm still trying to finish "Horton hears a Who", so that sounds like a lot of reading. Is there a 2016 class I can try for?

4. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    Depends if the war on fast air is won or not. The present strategy with IEDs has only provided temporary relief.

5. Cornyandy

Cornyandy Fortissimo User

Jan 9, 2010
    East Yorkshire
  6. kehaulani

kehaulani Fortissimo User

May 14, 2011
    Hawaian homey
    I thought an IED is a birth control device.

7. Sethoflagos

Sethoflagos Utimate User

Aug 7, 2013
    Lagos, Nigeria
    It is when it blows your b&$%@*#s off.

8. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    if the LOTR shoe fits -- then by all means, "put it on and wear it" -- "YOU PEOPLE", generally know who they are --- of course, since I said something the IM's have stopped from the "Rowukians", or LOTR (loyal order of the Rowuks) ---- and there was more than 1 of them also ---- ROFL ROFL ROFL

9. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    I think my post indicated that I have no "objection" to you, or your thoughts ---- and that we could disagree about standing waves, and air going through an aperture, and then getting reduced even further through the opening in the mpc ----- we can disagree on "what the air does" ------ I merely pointed out that your "loyal followers" need NOT send me continuous IM's in support of you, all the time insisting "YOU ARE ALWAYS CORRECT, YOU ARE A MODERATOR, AND YOU CAN PLAY BETTER THAN I CAN" -- so therefore, you are smarter, more concise, or whatever (very few people have heard me play ---- and ALL of the "followers", as far as I know have NEVER heard me play, perhaps never heard you play.
    That was my only issue --- NO NEED TO SEND KT, IM's -----
    as far as you go ---- I do believe most of the time, I have told you WHEN I agree with you, and when I dont' -- I usually give explanations -- although, apparently many people don't understand them --- oh well ------ have a great day

10. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    That's an IUD, but I don't believe you'll ever want one yourself.