What TM has done for me

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by B15M, Dec 23, 2008.

1. A.N.A. Mendez

A.N.A. Mendez Utimate User

Oct 25, 2005
    Sunny Ca.
    I have gained much from this and sister sites, met some great people,a camaraderie and feeling I used to get in the section without going out of the house is a big benefit. The wide spectrum of emotions here from anger to joy. Pretty amazing really, I thank all of you, Merry Christmas and happy new year to all. I hope the new year brings everything you need and some stuff you want!

2. tutin_trumpeta

tutin_trumpeta Pianissimo User

Apr 10, 2008
    Hertfordshire, UK
    There's so much that I don't know where to start..... I'll have a think and get back to you....

Nick

3. oohhh yeah

oohhh yeah Pianissimo User

Nov 23, 2008
    B.C. Canada
    TM has given me an escape from the horrible people at TH!!!!!!!

4. Mason

Mason Pianissimo User

Oct 7, 2008
    Australia
    yer TM has answered many of my questions that have come to me that second.

Joining TM was a good idead and because im learning to play, it helps you out alot.

Thank you

5. flugelgirl

flugelgirl Forte User

Jan 20, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    When I joined TM, I had just come home from having a pretty serious health scare, and surgery on my right index finger. At that point I wasn't sure if the finger would ever work correctly again - very scary to see your career flash before your eyes! TM helped me by keeping me involved in the trumpet community until I could play again. Now that I am back in shape again, I really enjoy the friendship and commeraderie, as well as the exchange of knowledge and information. My guitarist husband calls it "trumpet blah", and there is always good trumpet blah to be had here! Thanks to you all for making TM such a wonderful community to be a part of!:thumbsup:

6. westview1900

westview1900 Piano User

Nov 30, 2005
    Thanks, I busted a gut reading that. Good thing I wasn't drinking coffee, it would be all over the monitor.

7. flugelgirl

flugelgirl Forte User

Jan 20, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    My favorites folder that has all my trumpet links is actually labeled trumpet blah :D

8. veery715

veery715 Utimate User

Mar 6, 2007
    Ithaca NY
    How about a more positive statement? Please don't get started on the wrong foot here. It is an internet forum. Escape is accomplished by turning off your computer and going outside to play.
    veery

9. Darthsunshine

Darthsunshine Mezzo Forte User

Jul 19, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    News flash: More than a few folks over there are over here too. You might want to reflect a bit on the attitude you are projecting in evaluating the attitude of others towards you. Never too late to change. Just a thought :play: