What you guys busy with?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Paul Du Bourg, Jul 10, 2015.

1. BrassBandMajor

BrassBandMajor Fortissimo User

Jan 13, 2015
    London
    1. Practising Jazz Band pieces
    2. Buying various accessories for trumpet care
    3. Getting ready for international payment for my new rotary trumpet
    4. Bought some nice slide grease
    5. Do some practice and work done.

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    My goal would be to work through Arbans back to front which would make me DCO.

3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Actually building (which has just been completed) and stocking my new music room. Just added my third keyboard (to my Hammond Organ and Moog Synthesizer), and next, a drum kit.

4. Dennis78

Dennis78 Fortissimo User

Feb 1, 2015
    Cincinnati
    Teaching my 6yo son how to cut a straight line with a hand saw, he cut probably 20 board foot yesterday and we nailed together to make a bird house. Also cleaning out the garage and trying to sell/trade some various instruments. Nobody likes to trade. Oh yea and the day job

5. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    I am busy with survival. My job is eating my time up so I am only working on maintenance. For the time being, repertory simply has to be there without additional practice (and is).

6. Snstrumpet

Snstrumpet New Friend

Jun 30, 2015
    I am doing long tones, chromatic scales, and slurs. All from middle C and below. My tone is coming back to full. I can feel more support from my embouchure and its local muscles. My chops are getting there but I need more practice before I attack Arban-Clarcke. I am also doing my "honey do list". I am glad to be a member of this site. I am also watching eagles fly up and down the coast of my lake.