"What's in Your Gig Bag"-post

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by John Dover, Jan 20, 2011.

1. John Dover

John Dover New Friend

Jan 13, 2009
    Portland, OR
  2. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    WE would enjoy your presence here much more. This forum is a lot about people getting together not references to monologues elsewhere. There is no reason to replicate your site, but I am sure that there would be some question and answer - and you would certainly be read more if you had a presence here. We also then would get a feel how valid your views are by the nature of the responses.

Good luck.

p.s.
    I stopped using Al Cass about 20 years ago. Those horns had considerably more valve wear than other ones using synthetics. A set of Bach valves only lasted about 6 years. Now even after 20 years, the valves are still in great shape.I have always had tools in my cases - like a leatherman and butane lighter. There are tons of issues when you are on the go. Fixing a lovely flute or saxophone players instrument is a great starter

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  3. John Dover

John Dover New Friend

Jan 13, 2009
    Portland, OR
    That is a fair enough request. I do tend to stay a little more low key on the forums as there are many responders that provide such strong responses already.

My blogs are where I am working to build an online resource for my thoughts. I use the blog format for tracking of numbers and logging of what peices are effective.

Thanks for the input.