Whats your Holloween Costume?

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Miss Piggy Girl, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Miss Piggy Girl

Miss Piggy Girl New Friend

Oct 29, 2005
    USA
    Otah!..Holloween Coming!..I like to know whats people are dressing as this year? I'm going to dress up as Wilma Flintsone..:lol: Thats if your Cool enough to dress up..unless your one of those people that are so Lamo thinkin that Holloween is only for KIDS!..so tell me your Costume??? :cool:

2. PhatmonB6

PhatmonB6 Mezzo Piano User

Jan 16, 2005
    Minnesota
    I am taking my sisters two girls out..one is going as a secretary and the other is going with the celeberity on the red carpet look (in good tase though). ;-) Mabey I can buy some creepy freaky mask or something and wear that when I take them door to door. :dontknow:

3. Eclipsehornplayer

Eclipsehornplayer Forte User

Sep 14, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    I was thinking about going as Manny but I came to some sad realizations. First I don't have a Monette horn, secondly Manny may have more hair then me. Most importantly, by the looks of his picture and mine I'd say I'm taller at 6'3" and about 140 Lbs heaver so I don't think being Manny will work.

Oh well, another year as Jason Vorhees from Friday the 13th! :-P

4. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    An alto sax player friend of mine and I am going in a horse costume.
    I will be the horse's head and he will be himself.

-cw-

5. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    I think my wife and I will go as a brick and a brick layer. She'll be the brick. :lol:

6. PhatmonB6

PhatmonB6 Mezzo Piano User

Jan 16, 2005
    Minnesota

King, that is very funnyv :lol: :lol: v ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL :laughwave: :lol:

7. silverstar

silverstar Mezzo Forte User

Jan 6, 2005
    I'm going as a punk/gothic fairy.

That reminds me...I have to go and actually make the costume!

*runs off to set up sewing machine*

Lara

8. bandman

bandman Forte User

Oct 16, 2004
    Lafayette, LA, USA
    I'm going to dress as a Houston Astros Hitter. The only problem is nobody will recognize me!!!

9. Rick Chartrand

Rick Chartrand Piano User

Nov 22, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Hey Miss Piggy Girl

Pretty cool topic! :cool:. Lotta good costumes in here. I think I am going to be The Trumpet Man :lol: I have a cool outfit I wear to gigs that my wife made for me. I guess I have created a bit of a following here in town because at a gig the other night a member of the audience told me he was going out as The Trumpet Man for a halloween bash. ;-)

Hey King

You crack me up man! ROFL :laughwave:

10. Miss Piggy Girl

Miss Piggy Girl New Friend

Oct 29, 2005
    USA
    Thats right!..Looky here..PhatmonB6 is gonna least try to find a mask.. :D

Lets see.......

silverstar.. I see is gonna make an outfit for her fairy idea!..Goody!.. :D

Lets see..Trumpet Manny..can't u get a better imagination than yourself!.. ;-)

come on people lets get some ideas.. :cool: Halloween is all about FUN!..what better time of the year to get crazy..dress up n get wild!..who cares what the world thinks..Lifes short ..have Funny!..

Ohh..ohhh..I got a better idea for my costume..but is a surprise..maybe I'll post it here..Monday..for all the world to see..I gotta Imagination!..I got MOXY... :thumbsup: