Where can i buy sheet music online?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trumpet master, Feb 13, 2012.

1. trumpet master

trumpet master New Friend

Aug 16, 2011
    I have a solo i need to purchase and i dont know of a website to get it from. I have heard bad things from sheetmusicplus.com and ive also had a bad experience with them when i never received my solo last year. So if you can suggest a reliable website where i can purchase it would be great if you could tell me. p.s jwpepper doesnt have my solo i have already check their out of stock.
    -thx

2. craigph

craigph Piano User

Mar 12, 2010
    Japan
    Why don't you bother to write what the piece is you are looking for? Did you try google?

I only have GOOD things to say about sheetmusicplus.com. For me (in Japan) shipping seems to be a bit more than the same thing from Amazon, but sometimes the selling prices is a bit less. But they do have an enormous, all-in-one-place selection of sheet music. I had one problem - where I placed an order and didn't notice that the shipping address was my old address I had moved away from 6 months previously. I didn't notice until a couple weeks later when the parcel hadn't arrived and then checked the emailed invoice. D'uh! Stupid me, huh? I wrote to inform them of my mistake and suggest they add a clearer way to view and update your account information (like Amazon's). They re-sent me the entire order (around $95 I believe) at their expense. If that isn't customer service I don't know what is. Oh, and they have updated the web site to allow you to view account information better. What are these 'bad things' you have heard about SMP?

3. trumpet master

trumpet master New Friend

Aug 16, 2011
    It took them 13 days to ship my order and when i finally received the solo it was in eflat rather than the bflat part i had placed my order under.