Where do you practice?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Aussie Matt, Nov 19, 2010.

1. EL_JMAN

EL_JMAN Pianissimo User

Sep 14, 2010
    So Cal (San Diego)
    I practice at work. I'm assitant mariachi teacher at a middle and high school so I got two rooms to use and the time during the day. At home also usally while I'm chilling out while watching tv, I "doodle" on the horn, (I call doodling going up and down scales, long tones ect {I also do serouis practice aside from this too}) I either practice either in my room, the living room when no one's home or my back yard. or like I tell my students, if you don;t have a place to practice, find one. at a park, maybe a relatives house, ect....

2. Lil2prove

Lil2prove New Friend

Nov 14, 2010
    Typically in my room, or practice room at the school. I can get in there most days. And ill just sit at the school for a few hours, and practice until im content with the results!

3. cbdmd

cbdmd Pianissimo User

Dec 31, 2007
    East Coast
    Life is busy with work, 2 kids, soccer games, etc. My favorite place to practice is our 2 car garage. Great accoustics especially when it's empty.

On days I know I'm not going to have much time to practice at night, I'm buzzing on a mouthpiece to and from work. I just hope none of my patients see me and think I'm smoking LOL!!!