Who ratted me out?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by 40cal, Mar 6, 2006.

1. 40cal

40cal Forte User

Dec 13, 2005
    Minnesota
    Manny,

I dont' know if you are invovled with the MYS alumni stuff....but how did they get my address??????? (I need to buy more tinfoil)

Needless to say I was a bit suprised when something from MYS showed up in my mailbox!

You going to be at the Highland Park Noodles & Co thing on the 11th?

2. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

Seriously, they probably asked some old colleague that knew/knows you. Yes, i'll be at noodles and Co. after the 1pm rehearsal. can you make it? In fact, why don't you come to rehearsal and say hi... it's been ages. You would believe the orchestra. We're preparing "Pictures" and they sound very good.

Hope to see you,

ML

3. 40cal

40cal Forte User

Dec 13, 2005
    Minnesota
    Rehersals still at Highland Park?

Maybe I'll try and swing by for a couple....I have to work at 2:30 though :-(

4. NickD

NickD Forte User

?

?

I am sure curious as to what's up!
    :-)

ND

5. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Sorry, Nick!

We were off in a corner talking amongst ourselves when you tapped me on the shoulder.

As a fundraiser for the Minnesota Youth Symphonies, Noodles 'n Company in Highland Park, St. Paul is donating 10% of the proceeds it receives between 11 am and 3pm to our general fund. So, we're encouraging anyone who wants a good meal and to help us indirectly to come have a bite. I'll be there greeting and eating and just say "Thanks" for helping.

I'll post more about this as we get closer to Saturday so the locals can come and support us if they'd like.

ML