Will all the posts

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by ponce, Nov 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ponce

ponce New Friend

Nov 9, 2003
    New York
    from the old Trumpet Master site be transferred to this new one? Be a shame to lose them.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    I'd like to second ponce's concern. I know, it's easy for me to say, but it would be a shame to lose everything.

Looking forwarfd to this new forum though. :D

3. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    You know my thoughts on this one, TM. So far it's unanimous. Be a shame to lose most of what was posted on the "old" TM site. Would make the transfer to this site more "seamless" too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    I am but one TM. I invite all of you interested in switching posts over to take a minute and copy some of your favorite posts from the old forum and paste them over here. I simply don't have the time to do this all by self and it is unfortunate that there is not an easy solution. The old forum and this new forum are not compatible. I can't click some button and have all of those post magically appear. If it were that easy I would have done it by now

This website has been in operation for less than a month. I think it is better I switch to this new board now rather than later.

I am switching to this new board for several reasons

1 I own this board

2 I am not at the mercy of some free web host forum

3 This board is much more sophisticated

4 There are no pop up ads.

Again I welcome anyone to copy and paste some of there favorite threads over here. I am sorry that we had to move but this is a tough decision I had to make and in the long run I know it will pay off

In Peace,

TM

5. trumpet_man

trumpet_man Piano User

Jan 17, 2008
    Wyoming
    There was an older TM site? So when did the new one come out? Wow I guess this site really does go back.

6. trumpet_man

trumpet_man Piano User

Jan 17, 2008
    Wyoming
    2003?!! :shock: Wow, I guess I hadn't realize how old this post was, sorry :oops:. Wow, and if they're talking about and older TM back in 2003, just when did TM originate? I'm starting to wonder just how far back TM goes.

7. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    5 year old thread is old enough.

CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.