Will you post your Chet Baker pictures ?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Chuck Cox, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Chuck Cox

Chuck Cox Forte User

Oct 3, 2008
    Cary NC
    I would love to make a Chet Baker photo album. I have followed him for a couple of years and read his biography. He was different. He was disconnected from family, friends, the army etc., but he was Chet. He played and lived through his trumpet as if it were his only way to communicate with people. His life was hard ( heroin didn't help ) but he had something to tell us. Any pictures would be great as I want to store them as pictures and post them somewhere for the world. Maybe someone here knows how to open an album for all of us to post to. Thanks, Chuck.

2. kehaulani

kehaulani Fortissimo User

May 14, 2011
    Hawaian homey
    Googling "chet baker photos" will give you a great start on your collection.

3. VetPsychWars

VetPsychWars Fortissimo User

Nov 8, 2006
    Greenfield WI
    You should really buy the Chet Baker Buescher Aristocrat that I have for sale.

(mostly a joke, but I really do have the same model horn for sale)

Tom

4. Chuck Cox

Chuck Cox Forte User

Oct 3, 2008
    Cary NC
    Tom, I'm going to wait awhile on another Buescher. I just sold the Super 400 a couple of weeks ago. I loved the horn and adopted her for a couple of months ( she never knew that I was trying to sell her ). After locating another foster parent with $400 cash, I played her one last time to say goodbye. I am afraid she is now destined for a life of Arbans and arpeggios with her new foster parent.