Wtb - vintage pro horn

Discussion in 'Bb Trumpets' started by Decrescendo, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Decrescendo

Decrescendo New Friend

Mar 3, 2010
    New Orleans
    im looking to buy a solid pro horn for all around use... mainly something from the time period of the 40's 50's and 60's... please contact me if you have a horn for sale or know someone who has a horn for sale... also if you contact me please understand that i would like to try the horn out before committing to buying it ... send me a private message and we will take it from there

2. bike&ed

bike&ed New Friend

Jan 4, 2007
    I'm not sure how to send a private message, but I have a fantastic Conn 2B that I'd be willing to send you on trial.

3. JerryDesireeG

JerryDesireeG New Friend

Jul 7, 2010
    North Carolina
    bike&ed

I'd love to get some pics of your horn, and maybe a rice if I could, on your Conn 2B. Im going to be a Music Minor at Western Carolina this fall, and need a good, sturdy, porfessional quality horn to gert me through, and deal with the "big boys". I dont know your asking price, but if you have any extras, like case, mouthpieces, lyres, etc, I dont need those. Anything to cut down on the price for a rising college freshman. I cant pay too high of a price, but Id love to see pictures and hear more of your asking price if you still have it!

[email protected]

Thanks again!

~Jerry