WTS: Very Nice Stomvi Mambo Titanium

Discussion in 'Bb Trumpets' started by Jumpinj, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Jumpinj

Jumpinj New Friend

Dec 6, 2007
    Iowa
    I have taken a break on my horn playing and am looking to sell my Mambo. It has been played very very little and is in immaculate shape. Comes with the Stomvi case as well. Cost 3k when new, selling for 1250.00

2. Jumpinj

Jumpinj New Friend

Dec 6, 2007
    Iowa
    Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Rocketman

Rocketman New Friend

May 11, 2004
    NC
    It's hard to tell from your pictures but is this a silver or gold horn? It looks gold in the pics but that can sometimes be deceiving.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  4. Jumpinj

Jumpinj New Friend

Dec 6, 2007
    Iowa
    It is silver plated. My camera keeps wanting to use the flash every time I take a picture of it...

5. Jumpinj

Jumpinj New Friend

Dec 6, 2007
    Iowa
    I will lower the price to $1150, this is a crazy good deal for someone.

6. Jumpinj

Jumpinj New Friend

Dec 6, 2007
    Iowa
    Ttt

7. Jumpinj

Jumpinj New Friend

Dec 6, 2007
    Iowa
    Lowering the price one more time to 1100.00 firm.

8. clangley50

clangley50 New Friend

Oct 17, 2009
    east texas
    still for sale? If so can you get some better pics? you can hold a sheet of white print paper over your flash and that works pretty good. Thanks

9. Rocketman

Rocketman New Friend

May 11, 2004
    NC
    It appears the OP is not announcing the horn was sold. So, to let everyone know, I purchased this horn a few weeks ago and it is quite a nice horn, especially considering the price. The Stomvi horns are beautifully made and all the ones I've tried play great as well. The silver plate is the best I've seen. The only thing I'm not sure about on this horn are the Titanium top and bottom caps. I have to wonder how heavier bottom caps would affect the tone and slotting. I must say it does play great as is. --Ken B.