WWBW's "play now"

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Sauer, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Sauer

Sauer Pianissimo User

Mar 20, 2007
    How exactly does this work? On the page it says No payments, No interest for one year, but then on another part it says low monthly payments. If anyone has ever done this, can they explain how in the hell it works?

2. dhbailey

dhbailey Piano User

Jul 28, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Other stores (not music stores) where I have participated in this sort of program work like this: If you make no payments for a year, then after a year you start making payments and you have a year's worth of interest already built up which you have to pay back, plus you have to pay the regular monthly payments. However, if you start paying right from the start and pay more than the minimum monthly payments they offer you such that you pay it off before the year is up, you pay no interest.

so even though it sounds like a deal which is too good to be true, it actually is too good to be true, and the fine print will have you paying a lot of extra money if you try to do what they suggest you can do.

My advice? Pay it off quickly (as in, before the year is up) and you get the best deal possible.

3. Sauer

Sauer Pianissimo User

Mar 20, 2007
    Well I called today, and to my surprise, it's not a bad deal! Since I pretty much didn't let the lady do anything but answer my questions, I feel I got enough information. If you spend over 399.99 (i hope you would on a horn), you have 12 months to pay it off. You can pay whenever you want, and as long as you pay it in 12 months, there is no interest. If you don't pay it in 12 months, the interest is added. So if you pay it in 12 months, it's really simple!