You All Have Had This Happen To You

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by IronClaymor3, Apr 20, 2009.

1. RHSbigbluemarchingband

RHSbigbluemarchingband Mezzo Piano User

Jan 17, 2009
    btw being the kid i am thats mr. incredible from the movie the incredibles

2. CHAMP

CHAMP Piano User

Nov 16, 2005
    you can call me Mr. Incredible...

you people suck at superheros...i'm famous...i'm incredible...

this thread has taken a turn for the better...

3. Bachstul

Bachstul Mezzo Forte User

Jan 25, 2009
    That photo is a professional photograph of Arturo Sandoval taken by Omar Cruz in Miami Florida, in October of 2007. Mr. Cruz has given me permission to use it here, and he sent me a high rez file so I can reproduce a large reproduction photo of it.

The next time I see Mr. Sandoval, I won't be playing my trumpet to him to get his attention, I'll be asking him to autograph my print of this. I still wish I had him autograph my trumpet! I have no Idea when I'll see him play again.

4. DarkKnight88

DarkKnight88 Pianissimo User

Mar 12, 2008
    Tallahassee/Bradenton, Fl
    Good, my band director from high school was the same way. He focuses on the bare essentials. Tone, precision, articulation, ect.

5. Bachstul

Jan 25, 2009
    I love you,man!

6. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    Hey, I've had a closer look Mr, Increbidel - somebody's put blacking on the eyepieces of your binoculars. :lol:

7. CHAMP

CHAMP Piano User

Nov 16, 2005
    please ted, don't invoke my wrath...you seem like a decent bloke...

bachstoolsample on the other hand...

Graham and tedh1951 like this.
  8. Bachstul

Jan 25, 2009
    Hey, CHIMP, how did you get four green reputation bars anyhoo?

mmmmm.. I left footprints on your turff; left a funny note, 'cuz I like You...........but.; I don't know.. seems like nobody else has been there.

I know I'm no pro, I have taken myself where I don't belong, but, what credentials do you have? To get a half a tank, I mean. FOUR green dots. Nobody on your page acknowledging......

I have three friends who make a living directing music. We don't talk much about music, friends don't shove their profession in their face everytime they hang out just so they can make an intelligent post here. My friends just might not want to talk about music, y'know?

CHIMP, what makes you a trumpet musician?

And by the way, I have not yet concluded my point on his thread.

You like cartoons.. Unlike Porky Pig, "Thab adig abig a thada nots all folks!"

"Always maintain the attitude of the "eternal student". Respect and admire all professionals and all the great artists on the trumpet, but don't think twice about approaching them to ask questions. Admiration and respect are necessary ingredients to becoming an artist. When you are able to admire and honor others, you will receive the same honor in return."~ Arturo Sandoval

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  9. tedh1951

tedh1951 Utimate User

Oct 18, 2007
    The Wide Brown Land
    Hey, getting personal takes the fun out of it - take it easy, remember no offence ever intended, unless of course we find another troll sometime. :troll:

10. Bachstul

Jan 25, 2009
    Hi, Ted, I already sent a PM to CHAMP, right, we are just horsin' around to "boost the ratings".

I don't want to take the fun out of it..................but I will clober that new guy for posting first and never following up, what, are we on page five, and Aqualung, my friend, has sure to be on easy......

I say, let's get him while he's sleeping!:evil: