ZeuS and Denver ITG

Discussion in 'Horns' started by jman, Apr 5, 2004.

1. jman

jman New Friend

Apr 2, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Hey folks,

I was wondering if some ZeuS dealers were going to be around the ITG in Denver this summer. I'd like to drop by and demo a horn or two. I've just picked up a new Kanstul, so I'm really not in the market at this stage, but I'd really like to test drive one (especially that Olympus...). Anyway, let me know.

2. Zachary Music

Zachary Music New Friend

Nov 10, 2003
    I don’t know if I have the time myself, it’s a long way but I have contacted several ZeuS dealers to see if they want to attend and actually have a booth there. ZeuS still may be represented. If we go you will know about it.

I also heard that they are expecting only 800 people to attend. I am not sure if this is a large enough number of players to justify the time and expense involved. I know its quite expensive to get in.

We have to see what happens.
    Alex

3. jman

jman New Friend

Apr 2, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Thanks Alex,

I'll keep my eyes open over the next month or so.

4. drac

drac Pianissimo User

Mar 9, 2004
    Jman, you stink of week old bunker fish. What Kanstul did you buy???

5. jman

jman New Friend

Apr 2, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    I have a sneaking suspcicion you might know the answer to this (1500, bronze bell), but I opted for the bunker fish finish (brushed bunkerfish that is). Wow, 12:15 a.m. I can picture you sitting in a dark room, monitor casting a blue din over the room, bloodshot eyes, desperately trying to rid yourself of the spins prior to retiring for the evening. Ahhh yes, another rehearsal. :wink:

-jc

6. Zeusfan

Zeusfan New Friend

Mar 20, 2004
    zeusfan

:D

7. drac

drac Pianissimo User

Mar 9, 2004
    What is with the caustic remarks aimed at Zeus??? Maybe they should have named the horn Hephestus......

8. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana

9. Zeusfan

Zeusfan New Friend

Mar 20, 2004
    zeusfan