ZeuS ARTISTS

Discussion in 'Horns' started by Youri le god, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Youri le god

Youri le god Pianissimo User

Jan 23, 2004
    London, UK
    An endorsement is simply an advertisement for a particular brand, nothing more. They receive benefits just as a dealer would so why do you think that an endorsement lends credibility to any brand?
    I was lucky to meet a couple of band members in the band of a very famous trumpet player who endorses a particular brand of mouthpiece, when I asked them why they chose that mouthpiece the answer was "because we get them for free".
    I personally am more interested in how a horn plays than which big name plays it.
    It doesn't matter if you play a Winston or a Monette. The most important thing about any instrument is the sound you make on it NOT the sound other people make about it.

2. fatpauly

fatpauly Pianissimo User

Nov 11, 2003
    Ellicott City, Maryland
    Well, I endorse the Zeus Guarnerius trumpet. I have friends all over the country, so that makes me nationally recognized. And I have a CD out with my band which include some of my best trumpet work, so that makes me an artist.

Does this meet your criteria?

By the powers vested in me as a Nationally Recognized Zeus Artist (or NARZA as we preferred to be called), I hereby summon you to find a dealer near you, try the horns, and form your own opinion!

- Paul Artola
    Keyboardist, Trumpeter, and Recordist
    www.moretoysthantalent.com

3. Youri le god

Jan 23, 2004
    London, UK
    The only endorsement you need is your own, at the end of the day, that's the only one that matters.

:D

4. Zeusfan

Zeusfan New Friend

Mar 20, 2004
    zeusfan

5. Zeusfan

Zeusfan New Friend

Mar 20, 2004
    zeusfan

6. dcstep

dcstep Mezzo Piano User

Nov 27, 2003
    Denver
    Who "endorses" Bach. Can't say that I remember anyone.

Dave

7. uatrmpt

uatrmpt Piano User

Nov 29, 2003
    AL
  8. dcstep

dcstep Mezzo Piano User

Nov 27, 2003
    Denver
    Bart's a good one...

9. gzent

gzent Fortissimo User

Nov 5, 2003
    Rochester, MN
    I play my horn because it best fits my needs, not because it has a celebrity endorsement, and frankly, I don't see how any endorsement by anyone has any indication on how a horn will play for me.

10. Youri le god

Jan 23, 2004
    London, UK
    Re: Just as I thought !

Did you not read Fatpauly's post?? He endorses them. Not only that but he is now an INTERnationally recognised artist as I am in the UK and have just visited his site. :wink: