ZeuS at the TMEA!!

Discussion in 'Horns' started by Reverend, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Reverend

Reverend Pianissimo User

Nov 9, 2003
    Greater Houston area
    I attended the recent TMEA convention in San Antonio, TX! It was great to meet many of you fine folk!

I have posted some photos of this convention on my website, which can be viewed by clicking here:

www.brassandwindinstruments.com/Photo_Gallery.htm

Even Carl Saunders dropped by, and tested the new Olympus! Believe it or not, Carl stated that he liked the horn!

Like I've said folks, we really have a winner with the ZeuS Olympus!

Blessings,

2. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    Rev. Michael,

I heard there were lots of companies and instruments around at the TMEA -- that it was quite the show. Your pictures are great. The picture of young Mr. Fowler playing the Olympus really shows the finish nicely and the bell.

M&C

3. Reverend

Reverend Pianissimo User

Nov 9, 2003
    Greater Houston area
    Dr. Fox,

Thanks for the kind words!

Yes, Andrew is a true "player," and had the ZeuS Olympus singing in the upper register on that morning! And the antique copper bell Olympus is absolutely gorgeous!

Again, for anyone in the greater Houston area, you are welcome to visit with me, at my home studio, and try out the ZeuS instruments! I KNOW that you will be impressed!

Talking about impressed, "I" was impressed by how many people thought that the ZeuS ZTR 250, our entry / student level horn, represented an absolutely INCREDIBLE deal! Believe it or not, I even had an "associate director of bands," who happens to be a legitimate trumpet player, state that the ZTR 250 played as well as a Strad! Wow! That's saying something!

Blessings,