Zeus dealers or Alex

Discussion in 'Horns' started by ChasStarr, Apr 23, 2004.

1. ChasStarr

ChasStarr Pianissimo User

Feb 22, 2004
    NE Louisiana
    I have a friend who will be purchasing a new trumpet very soon. He is interested in trying your Zeus G. He has limited access to a computer right now so he asked me to post for him and get the following info.

Do you have any dealers in Louisiana? (He is located in NE La.)
    If not, where is your nearest dealer?
    Is said dealer willing to demo?
    Is there a cost associated with the demo?

Please respond to this thread and I'll pass info on to him.

Please PM if you feel you need to not respond publicly.

Thanks in advance.

2. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    There is a dealer in Tuscaloosa, Alabama (ZeuS Fan). You can get ZeuS Fan's contact info (or any dealer) at:
    http://www.zacharymusic.com/Zachary_Music/Dealers.htm

There is a cost for the trial. You pay for the horn with a credit card (or money order). The dealer will hold the money during the trail period. You also are responsible for shipping. If you like the horn, you keep it! If you wish to return it, simply ship it back and your money is refunded less the original shipping charge.

All the dealers are glad to demo a horn for you. Simply contact the one closest to you. I know I have driven several hundred miles to demo a horn -- most of the dealers have.

ZeuS is sold player to player. No big chain stores carry them. Players who want to share them with other players. It is a great way to sell trumpets. I have had more fun hanging out with other players and playing the horns. Contact Zach (ZeuS Fan) and ask him if he can set up a demo.

M&C

3. ChasStarr

ChasStarr Pianissimo User

Feb 22, 2004
    NE Louisiana
    Thank-you for your response. I will pass info on to my friend Sunday at church.

4. Zachary Music

Zachary Music New Friend

Nov 10, 2003
    Jim beat me to it but I would give you the same information.
    We are introducing the new ZeuS Demo Program and it will enable anyone to play and test a ZeuS and the only cost to you is the shipping both ways.

I can arrange this for you through Zachary Music and some ZeuS dealers may be able to do it as well, however not too many of them are set up with credit card processing as merchants, so I don’t think they would be able to do it just yet. It would be up to them what they can arrange.

Anyone participating in the ZeuS Demo Program would have to fill out a form on which they give their credit card info and we hold the full value of the instrument until it is returned to us in perfect condition. If the customer ends up buying the instrument, we just apply their funds toward the payment of the horn.

Email me any time if you need any more information.
    The ZeuS Demo Program is not posted on my site yet but it will be as soon as I get a chance.

Alex