Zeus in Europe!

Discussion in 'Horns' started by Uncle Fester, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester New Friend

Aug 9, 2004
    Belgium, Brussels
    Hi all,

just wanted to let you know that Zeus has arrived in Europe.

Two smashing new dealers : Heiko in Germany, and myself in Belgium.

Those of you who are new to Zeus (well the two of you)javascript:emoticon(':wink:'): rush on over to zacharymusic.com to see what all the fuss is about.

No alex-flaming zeus-hating warlike reactions please. I just joined and can do without the baggage. Not my fight. Yet.javascript:emoticon(':wink:')

Cheers,

David.

2. Bear

Bear Forte User

Apr 30, 2004
    USA
    Hey David,
    I play a Zeus Olympus Bb and a Zeus Flugel! They are wonderful horns. Hopefully people over there will give them a better looking at than here in the states with all the fighting over brands. Trumpet players are the ultimate music equipment geeks, lol. Just remember, 99% of the time it's not the horn, it's the player...

Bear

3. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester New Friend

Aug 9, 2004
    Belgium, Brussels
    Hi Bear,

Yes indeed, 99% of the time it's the player.
    I really hope I won't get in any brand-wars. On the other hand, aren't those kind of fun? :lol:

Good to hear you're enjoying those horns.

David.

4. Bear

Bear Forte User

Apr 30, 2004
    USA
    Oh man,
    Yeah, the brandwars are fun sometimes, but people take it way too far. Everyone has to "get teh last word in" like it'll change anyones mind. BTW, BACH SUCKS!!! I'm kiddin' folxs, I'm kiddin'! Don't crucify me!! Anyways, david, as soon as I get the dinero, I'm a gonna get that brushed gold C trumpet... oh yeah... lol, take care.

Bear

5. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester New Friend

Aug 9, 2004
    Belgium, Brussels
    Hey you European guys, are you watching?

With all the nice horns already on the market here, and the Zeus horns added to that (yes, I'm the one to blame for that :twisted: ), you no longer have an excuse to sound bad. :twisted:

As Bear said : it will most certainly be up to the player.

I've got the goods. Now do you have the chops? :lol:

6. ScreaminRaider

ScreaminRaider Piano User

Apr 22, 2004
    San Antonio, Tx
    Hey look everyone, It's Archie and Jughead!!! :lol:

7. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester New Friend

Aug 9, 2004
    Belgium, Brussels
    Yes, we're actually a very sucessful comical duo.
    We don't post under our real names here of course.
    How did you unmask us? :lol:

8. Bear

Bear Forte User

Apr 30, 2004
    USA
    ScreaminRadier is just jealous cause he likes my horns and he left my area for another school... How ya doin' radier, we miss ya. Don't be hatin' on the goods, just the playas. lol, take care all.

Bear

9. ScreaminRaider

ScreaminRaider Piano User

Apr 22, 2004
    San Antonio, Tx
    :lol:

Fester, Bear is a good friend, and I thought it was funny that the usual nuts didn't come out to bash Zues. Good luck bringin a great line of horns to Europe.

Hey Bear, wish I could be up there with ya'll in good ol W. Texas, but I just can't afford it any more. Let me know how that C works out. Be ready, I'm gonna come steal your flugel :D I can't wait till I get my Kanstul WB, just waitin for the loan check to come in.

Adios,
    Jon

10. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester New Friend

Aug 9, 2004
    Belgium, Brussels
    Thanks screamingraider.

I think they're all still in the steelcage having it out, or over at TH. Boom!Bash! Zeushead! Bachf-bleeep-r! Aaarrrgghh my foot! :lol:

Amazing.

Have Fun.