ZeuS NewS (Info Only - Please Do Not Post)

Discussion in 'Horns' started by Zachary Music, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Zachary Music

Zachary Music New Friend

Nov 10, 2003
    Used for ZeuS

This is a new program started by one of the ZeuS dealers and has already been very successful, even though it has not been announced publicly until now.
    This service is offered by all ZeuS dealers.

If you have a used horn, any horn really, you can contact the Zeus dealer of your choice and he will arrange to either buy your horn or sell the horn for you. It will take no effort on your part. You don’t have to spend your time and get into the hassle of the sale. We will do it entirely for you, although you can monitor everything we are doing along the way.

There are two ways how this works and the choice is entirely yours, based on which is the best option for you:

1. We buy your horn.
    We make you an offer on your used horn. If we both agree on the deal then we buy your horn immediately and every penny is applied toward your new ZeuS purchase. The benefit of this option is that you get rid of your used horn immediately and have a new ZeuS within days.

2. We sell the horn for you.
    Your other option is to have us sell your horn for you. This may take a bit of time but many times not very long. If we sell the horn for you then still every penny from the sale of your used horn is applied toward the purchase of your new ZeuS horn. Also, don’t forget that all expenses for the sale of your used horn is covered by us entirely. Sometimes the sale of a horn can cost money but you don’t have to worry about that. Whatever your used horn sells for is what we give you as a credit toward the purchase of a new ZeuS. So it is no hassle and no expense to you. For example if your horn sells for $500, we apply $500 towards the purchase of your new ZeuS.

So all you need to do is contact your favorite and most convenient ZeuS dealer and tell him what used horn you need to sell and which one of the two options you want to take. Regardless of how we do it, we will apply the entire selling price of your used horn toward a new ZeuS. Either way, if we buy your horn or sell your horn.

2. Zachary Music

Zachary Music New Friend

Nov 10, 2003
    ZeuS Dealers Needed

I am always looking for more ZeuS dealers, virtually everywhere.
    Many inquiries come in daily from people really interested in trying the horns in their area.
    This is where the ZeuS dealers come in.

If you have the knowledge, time, contacts and most importantly the right personality and attitude, then contact me.

There is a new ZeuS dealer in Germany and two possible candidates in the UK, also NYC is in the works.
    I would really like someone in Colorado as well.

ZeuS is a very marketable product line and it’s a unique and generous business opportunity.

Contact me for more information.