Trumpet Discussion Discuss 2013 National Collegiate Solo Competition! in the General forums; The United States Army Band “Pershing’s Own,” is pleased to announce the call for entries for the 2013 National Collegiate ...
2013 National Collegiate Solo Competition!
The United States Army Band “Pershing’s Own,” is pleased to announce the call for entries for the 2013 National Collegiate Solo Competition!
The winner of this competition will perform as featured soloist with The U.S. Army Concert Band and earn an all-expenses paid trip to spend a week in Washington, DC. The 2013 National Collegiate Solo Competition winner will perform on the West Steps of the U.S. Capitol the weekend of June 20-21, 2013.
* Open to woodwind, brass, and percussion instrumentalists currently enrolled in a college, university, or conservatory in the United States.
* Must be age 27 or under as of January 1, 2013.
* Repertoire selected by applicant must exist as a published band arrangement.
* Application packet with CD must be postmarked by March 22, 2013.
* Submit a CD recording of applicant performing up to two movements of musical selection with piano accompaniment.
- Completed and signed application with CD must be postmarked by Friday, March 16, 2012.
- Label CD with applicant’s name and title of piece performed.
Winner will be notified once CD evaluation is completed.
For additional information and application form, please visit our website (www.usarmyband.com) or contact SSG Leigh Lafosse ([email protected]).
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Leigh Lafosse in forum Trumpet Discussion
Last Post: 09-16-2010, 11:38 PM
By miles71 in forum Trumpet Discussion
Last Post: 03-18-2009, 06:49 PM
By Sauer in forum Orchestra / Solo / Chamber Music
Last Post: 11-06-2008, 11:48 AM
By JonathanShaw in forum Trumpet Discussion
Last Post: 01-22-2007, 07:49 PM
By cwerickson in forum Trumpet Discussion
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 02:59 PM
Tags for this Thread