Great question. You're doing at least as well as I was. I think you have a great couple of years to look forward to if you stick to good practice habits.

BTW, the single thing that really annoys me about this forum is that so many people are quick to dismiss a person's question as inappropriate for anyone except a private teacher. It's a copout, pure and simple, and more and more people are doing it because they see the most frequent visitors to the forum doing it. Maybe there should be an "easy button" where people can choose to post a disclaimer in their responses that it would be best to consult with a teacher but "that aside, here's my best personal input for you." Some people don't want teachers (time constraints), don't have any good ones nearby, or cannot afford them. Especially those of us who are comeback hobbyists but want to improve and play as best we can w/o having lessons. We just want to hear the valuable input of so many great players here on this forum. The vast majority of us have the common sense to realize that so many things are unique to each individual player. But it still helps us to hear the experiences and thoughts of others.