Hi Zalu,
Here's something you ought to try and if it works for you, make it one of the consistant things you do everytime. For me, it makes the rest of my playing for that session noticably easier.
1)When you first pick up your horn, play part of a song or rip through a scale or two and kick in a couple of lip slurs to boot. Play for only about a minute or two.
2)Then set your horn down and go get a drink of water or check the Internet. Go and do something that will take about 5 or 10 minutes.
3)Then go back to playing your horn.

This really helps me in getting my lips ready and more importantly my mind ready.

At the present time (if I read it correctly) you have multiple things going on. Only you can establish consistancy.
If you want to develop BIG BALLS, just about the quickest way is to practice scales and lip slurs and when you play them, make it sound good, make it "sing", just don't sluff through them.
for slurs:
Start with open (below the staff C) and go as high as you can with med. to soft volume and a good sound. Then back down to C in one breath.
Then do valve combos:
With playing open (0) you've went through all 7 valve combinations.

Consistancy is up to you!!!
A day requires either:
a)Practicing done at certain times of the day. (the one I recommend)
b)A predetermined amount of practice done within the course of a day regardless of time.

Pick a time in the morning and a time in the evening and just stick with it for a week or two. Once you establish a "when" to practice, the rest should take care of itself.