Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trumpet Discussion Discuss Back from Pacific Northwest in the General forums; .....
    Last edited by Dave; 04-02-2007 at 06:08 PM.

Metro Detroit
    Welcome back Manny...

Glad you had a good trip!
    2008 Eclipse MHY Bb Trumpet in Silver Plate with interchangable leadpipes
    Getzen Capri Bb Cornet
    Bach, GR & Monette mouthpieces

Fortissimo User
    Yee HAW!
    Manny, I just came across this article thanks to the folk at TH.

How are your members who normally carry-on getting set up to handle the situation? Or is it still "in discussion"?

Boston, MA
    glad to see you back!!!

I love the northwest's utter beauty, and safeco is an amazing ballpark! I went there a few years ago to watch a redsox series (surprise!).

Forte User
    Rochester, MN
    Welcome back! I gotta agree...the pacific northwest is beautiful. In fact, the entire American West is a wealth of unique and beautiful finds. I'm partial to Colorado, Utah, and Arizona, but I've been to Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia and I've no doubt some of the views took your breath away.

Now back to business (oh yeah--and I agree we can't get that new stadium fast enough): Music making! I just got the flyer for this next MO season, and it looks GREAT!!! I've already started ordering tickets (can't afford them, but I don't care anymore).
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who do not.

Forte User
    Glad you made it back okay, and it sounds like you had a great time.

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day so that my child may have peace.”

Thomas Paine 1737-1809

“That’s all the bullets we had, or we would have shot him more,” Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd

Gig Harbor Wa.
    Looks like you passed my little town of Gig Harbor...but more likely you took the ferry. GADS! I HOPE SO!!!
    The traffic is so snarled up from folks...gawking at the new Narrows Bridge that spans the water between Gig Harbor, and Tacoma.

So sad to hear that our friend Maynard is gone. Very nice tribute at
    Also I really was totally blown away when I heard those new clips of yours on Dave's web site.

Sorry we missed you...during your whirl-wind tour and vacation, my dear pro-bro-in brass.

Exiled...Don Shultz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information