Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trumpet Discussion Discuss change your mind, not your mouthpiece in the General forums; Not so Tootsall --- this is only a lead in for my new improved "high velocity" trumpet mouthpiece, the first ...
    Pianissimo User
    Not so Tootsall ---

this is only a lead in for my new improved "high velocity" trumpet mouthpiece, the first announcemnt regarding which I make here on the Trumpetmaster forum.

The mouthpiece is to be custom manufactured in all conceivable rim shapes, sizes, depths, materials [including platinum, gold, silver, and recycled uranium], and plated in a material of your choice, colors optional.

These mouthpieces include a rim mounted compressed air tube connected by a flexible tube to a pressurized canister of compressed gas. The gas is to be injected into the mouth through a short nipple on the mouthpiece rim.

The additional compressed air will permit any trumpeter, no matter how unskilled, to reach fifth and sixth octave notes, play substantically all music without the need to inhale [presuming the canister is sufficiently large], and [when "note centering" issues are resolved] reproduce the sounds of past and present great trumpeters.

Please provide specifications of mouthpiece desired, biceps measurements, and a disclaimer absolving manufacturer of any and all liability,

Price to be determined by market demand.

Fortissimo User
    Why not go with the "no pressure" approach and inject Nitrogen gas into the player's mouth? You'd get the squeeky (not clean) high notes without the public danger of high pressure.

And it wouldn't need a Boiler Inspector's approval!

Now... how can we adapt that technology to golf? (I'm sure there must be some synergy there somewhere........)

Pianissimo User
    I had not considered laughing gas. Seems to be more user friendly. I will work on that.

thanks for the suggestion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information