Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes
Trumpet Discussion Discuss Descants in the General forums; Buck with a Bach, Yours sound like the Baptist Church here except seemingly there are drapes for the windows that ...
    Utimate User
    Jackson NC

Re: Descants

Buck with a Bach, Yours sound like the Baptist Church here except seemingly there are drapes for the windows that when open cover the walls between them. I must say the electronic surround sound system is far better than their pipe organ as was re-installed from their former church. With help, I installed six new custom molded silicone collars replacing the rotten leather collars and now it needs more. I'm grateful when they use their electric organ or piano instead. Their minister uses a wireless mike. I hope by the time I'm next invited to play there, I'll have a clip on wireless mike also. I'm all for a cornet in a church setting. Truthfully, we may change Methodist churches which Bet (my wife) has broached. We've a choice of 3 others within 10 miles. Our next door neighbor attends one of them, Pleasant Grove, as is just 4.7 miles away (she says).
    Well, they did publish a great fund raiser cook book which we bought. Yes, I can cook too.

Fortissimo User Buck with a Bach's Avatar
    Canton, Ohio

Re: Descants

Things went well this morning. I nailed the fanfare using the 10 1/2, and the lower descant part worked out OK. Used the Wick for everything but the fanfare. For a change, I'm satisfied with my work........Buck
    tobylou8 likes this.
    Bach Artist LTD-1
    Yamaha YTR-732( now gone)
    Selman C, rose brass( ongoing experiment)
    72 Olds Custom Crafted

Selman Flugle( I know, it's Chinese)( Any body got a Getzen valve block I can put in this thing?)
    Conn 17A Cornet
    Bugles across America

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information