Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trumpet Discussion Discuss E-mail to Jinbao in the General forums; To: [email protected] Subject: Your mother wear combat boots (kidding) Re I apologize for my slow response time. Several strong thunderstorms ...
    Lebanon, TN
    To: [email protected]

Subject: Your mother wear combat boots (kidding) Re

I apologize for my slow response time. Several strong thunderstorms have passed through my region and I have only been able to keep a stable connection today.

As the answer to your first question, I planned on posting the answers on the forum I had been posting on. There have been a lot of discussion over what you use in your horns (Nickel silver IS cupronickel, I apologize. It still does raise the question if wanted visitors to believe silver is in the horn or not?), and why the price of you horns is what it is (The retail price of your horns is 300-450 dollars, but they are seen in the states for much lower prices, which also lead into a discussion about WHY it was that way.), which lead into a further discussion over Chinese econmics, and a lot of other things that make my head hurt to recount. As I've said before, I was inspried by a lot of what I've seen, and was thinking of maybe making a website about the ins and outs of trumpet building. I have as of late been diverted by my studies, but maybe I could start it out as a hobby, and work from there?

The answer to the second question is the forum is dedicated to trumpets, the website is I am not exactly sure if the website is owned by a company, or otherwise, I just kind of showed up there one day and started trying to put my two cents in :)

Again, sorry for my delayed reply.

Van Bryant II

Re: E-mail to Jinbao

This is the most confusing topic I have ever read.

Moderator Utimate User Solar Bell's Avatar
    Metro Detroit

It is a FOUR YEAR OLD THREAD and this is a spam money request on a first post.

Ignore and don't answer.

Chuck Willard
    The Willard of Oz

"Don't be afraid to see what you see."
    Ronald Reagan

Pianissimo User

I much enjoy bread plate and will eat pork soon. Why would I say this and who are you to ask questions. Much silver.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information