Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trumpet Discussion Discuss Here we go again! in the General forums; As Tom said, competition is good. And...free association is one of our rights, right? TH's destiny is in the hands ...
    Pianissimo User
    As Tom said, competition is good. And...free association is one of our rights, right?

TH's destiny is in the hands of those who run TH. Likewise, TM's destiny is in the hands of trptmaster. Nobody has to lose. They can both win.

Different strokes for different folks! I sincerely hope that this site has nothing but success. And all of us can help that success by avoiding previous trumpet forum "bumps in the road".

(I like the preview function. TH used to have it. I missed it and am glad that you made it available).

Be well
    PAUL NELSON - Eclipse White Lightning / Getzen Eterna 900 Classic

Greetings to All,
    I, for one, am very grateful to have found this site(thanks trptmaster.) While it is not my intention to speak ill of other groups/individuals I will say that I had constant trouble logging onto the forum I previously visited and wanted to participate in. I have no doubt that my inferior computer skills had a lot to do with that, but so far I have not had any problems with TM and have nothing but praise for it!!! I am looking forward to a long and enjoyable relationship with the members of this site.
    Sincerely,
    Dan
    Why are we so obsessed with bore size? Are we trying to compensate for something?

Music only please

I was wondering if this was going to have some sort of religious element like that other trumpet site, TPO, has developed?

It seems like this is another phenomenon of these USA-based sites.....

Just my 2 centimes/pence....
    When I see a fighter, like when I hear someone play music, I know right away if the motherf***** has got it or not..... (Joe Zawinul: Weather Report, and, Joe Zawinul Syndicate)

1956 Mt. Vernon Strad. Lge Bore
    Getzen 896S Eterna Flugel (4 valve)

Forte User

Re: Music only please

No.

TM

Quote Originally Posted by tiny tim
    I was wondering if this was going to have some sort of religious element like that other trumpet site, TPO, has developed?

It seems like this is another phenomenon of these USA-based sites.....

Just my 2 centimes/pence....

Pianissimo User
    Although some people will always assume that religious means "Christian", "religious" can define anything that you put your faith in and worship (i.e. vegetarian, environmental, animal rights, etc).

Although members of the aforementioned groups will deny that their beliefs are religious in nature, their zeal, many times, outperforms those who sit in pews.

Be well.

Horn of Praise,

I promise not to bring up my average day-to-day beliefs in everyday recycling, my Smart Car, etc., into this forum.

I prefer my zeal to be directed towards music and let's hope this forum can be principally about that (with of course some good-natured humour!). :wink:

Tiny
    When I see a fighter, like when I hear someone play music, I know right away if the motherf***** has got it or not..... (Joe Zawinul: Weather Report, and, Joe Zawinul Syndicate)

1956 Mt. Vernon Strad. Lge Bore
    Getzen 896S Eterna Flugel (4 valve)

Pianissimo User
    Hi Tim,

No problen...welcome to TrumpetMaster. Everybody is pretty well "laid back" around here. We don't take ourselves too seriously. I mean, we all have opinions...heck...some of us even have core values. :wink: But we don't pull out the guns because someone "tried" to hack us off.

You will like it here. It's a nice place where "all the fruits of the forest' co-exist!!!

All the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information