Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trumpet Discussion Discuss HornHaven Launched (was Airstream Music) in the General forums; Yeh, I drive an hour to his lessons everyother saterday. He is very good but doo to untimely secumstances we ...
    New Friend
    Yeh, I drive an hour to his lessons everyother saterday. He is very good but doo to untimely secumstances we were unable to meet verymuch this summer like I had hope.

New Friend
    I was wondering....I have not had lessons but twice with Bert. As you know I am looking for a legit GR MP. Do you have any that you recomed?

I was thinking a...

1. CS 66MS
    2. 65 MX
    3. CS 65 MS

Are there any I am missing?? I havent quiet familiarized myself with GR mouthpieces.

Mezzo Piano User
    Go over to the GR site and fill in the questionaire.

Many questions come to mind including, what trumpet to you play now, what mpc do you use now, what do you like about your current mpc, what would you like to change? So, no one can really say, "get this piece, it's the best."

Generally, of the mpcs you listed, the 65,66,67MX will be the most "legit". However, if, for some reason, you're playing a large horn, then a 65,66MS might make more sense. Fill in the quetionaire and take it to Bert. He has a kit of mpcs and your can try various ones back-to-back while he listens and you react.

Dave
    Schilke '60 B1
    Selmer Paris -- '57 #20 K-Modified/
    '03 Concept TT w/ GR66.8B2.8
    '94 Lawler TL cornet w/ Sparx 2B
    Conn Vintage One flugel - GR66FD
    www.pitpops.com www.ucm-inc.com
    Rocky Mountain Trumpet Fest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information